Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Medal of Honour
  • rkk01
    Free Member

Anyone tried it?

Any good, or better waiting for Black Ops?

BenjiM

Very good multiplayer beta on the PC but that’s about as much as I can say.

Drac

Played the Beta on the PC, it’s ok not great very similar to MW2 really.

rkk01
    Free Member

very similar to MW2 really

No bad thing I guess, although was planning to get the new CoD next month

Andituk
    Free Member

It’s getting a bit of a panning in reviews and from some players.

SP is very short, but I personally really enjoyed it. The effects and atmosphere is excellent.

MP is fun. Different to the CoD games, feels more like a big battle. Again good fun.

I like it, but was dissapointed with how short the SP was, £40 for 4-5 hours isn’t great tbh.

rkk01
    Free Member

Seen a few online reviews – looks like a miss, for now. Maybe wait until CoD comes out and MoH price drops or lots of pre-owned around…

McHamish
    Free Member

I’m tempted, although I’ve got a lot of unfinished games at the moment so should probably finish one of them.

I read an interview with someone involved in making it and they were talking about the suggestion that they were copying the COD approach by going for a modern setting. He said they didn’t have a choice and it was a financial decision.

Personally I’d like to see a good Vietnam setting on one of these games, shame they didn’t opt for that.

meehaja
    Free Member

I had a vietnam based game on the old xbox. Can’t remember what it was called, but it was suitably spooky. lots of walking through jungle with nothing happening, followed by sudden gun fights.

Drac

You had to be there Man!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFcJ38-IOc[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pZ0AbNL9qA[/video]

Andituk
    Free Member

I had a vietnam based game on the old xbox. Can’t remember what it was called, but it was suitably spooky. lots of walking through jungle with nothing happening, followed by sudden gun fights.

I had that one, Vietcong was it? I think so..

FuzzyWuzzy

Battlefield Vietnam was a bit pants I thought, apart from being able to hear the music from the radio of passing jeeps. Other than that it was all long grass and jungle so I couldn’t see squat :p

Nothing’s bettered the Desert Combat mod for BF1942 yet IMO (better than BF2 for sure even though some of the same devs were involved).

BenjiM

As a game Bad Company 2 is good in multiplayer, however too many cheats and server boots for no apparent reason make it difficult to play.

Drac

Nothing’s bettered the Desert Combat mod for BF1942 yet IMO (better than BF2 for sure even though some of the same devs were involved).

Ay men to that and I belong the clan that kicked some serious ass on that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Medal of Honour’ is closed to new replies.