Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Meanwhile, in Red Square (Where's Vlad at?)
  • kimbers
    hora
    Free Member

Still no sign?

gobuchul
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

The huge show of force – I think precludes a big and sudden push by the ‘rebels’ in Ukraine no doubt.

Otherwise why the sudden tanks/military kit on its way to Estonia?

Everyone knows Ukraine is lost. Its the next Baltic states. The US has made a move first and not making the same (mistake?) as Ukraine…

Poor Ukraine. They rise up only to be under the rule soon again. Once the Russians roll in no Ukrainian will fight openly against a Russian army. No one would.

slowoldman

Ah well. I guess it’s time for the UN to shut up shop.

stewartc
    Free Member

Once the Russians roll in no Ukrainian will fight openly against a Russian army

Haven’t the Ukrainians been fighting against the Russians anyway, I mean, no one believes that these rebels can suddenly sprout tanks and artillery out of no where?
    I think the Russians just want the industrial North and a land corridor to Crimea, fighting for all of the Ukraine would be pointless and costly.
    Now, there are also large Russian minorities in the Baltic states, these will be the catalyst for any shenanigans there, Poland should be safe but I wouldn’t want to be in the Baltic’s now.

Its probably just a version of the old cold war, get your opponent worried and then get them to start spending money on defense, the winner is the one that doesn’t go bankrupt first.

RustySpanner

I bet he has a full head of hair next time we see him.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Meanwhile, in Red Square (Where's Vlad at?)’ is closed to new replies.