Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Meal Plans
  • wilburt
    Free Member

I’m fed up thinking about food, does anyone know of somewhere to get good basic meal plans?

I’m thinking Mon-Sun, Breakfast- Lunch- Dinner.
    So 21 meals, dont mind some repetition, easy to make and available from Tescos.

Jamie
    Free Member

Any dietary issues, or just regular non-diety meals?

Cougar

I do them weekly, or weekdays and then weekends (or did, got out of the habit lately). I don’t think I can think that far ahead.

If I were looking at three weeks’ worth, I’d be making double quantities of everything and freezing half of it.

EDIT – sorry, misread, you’re on about 3 meals x 7 days aren’t you. Point still stands though, freeze and save yourself time.

wilburt
    Free Member

Normal meals perhaps some veggie, some not. I’m happy to make and freeze but really just looking for ideas at the moment.

So far it looks like

Breakfast: Eggs and Toast, Porridge, Smootie

Lunch: Greek salad, Tuna Melt, Bacon Roll, Smoothie.

Dinner: Salmon and salad, Bolognese, Chicken Cass, Curry, Fajitas, Fish Pie, Roast Chicken. Dahl.

But most of that is just what I eat now.
    I would rather someone who knows what fuels humans the best say eat this…on Monday, eat his….on Tuesday and so on.

funkmasterp

Watching with interest. I used to just eat whatever I fancied and be okay. Now not so much. Want to eat a healthier, balanced diet and don’t mind eating the same meals on rotation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Meal Plans’ is closed to new replies.