Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • McQueen RIP Fashion in biking??
  • aP
    Free Member

I find it quite sad that a lot of you have to belittle others. McQueen was a fantastic designer (although i've never owned anything by him), however, wouldn't the world be a little poorer without those we don't quite understand bit who produce things to discuss or dislike.
    I've said it before – I can't believe how many of you know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.
    Why not just be think how sad it is for someone who feels that they are in a position where there's nothing left for them but to take their own life. It makes me so angry.

zeicke
    Free Member

mcqueen clearly did'nt value the feelings of his family and friends

project
    Free Member

Sometimes when your so upset and depressed,your state of mind takes over what your freinds think and tell you,sadly he failed to conquer those thoughts,and will be a great loss to his freinds and family.

To me he was just another bloke,and it appears very talented,but now sadly dead.

Woody
    Free Member

Sorry, you ether "get" fashion or you have a brain and like to think for yourself.

Depends on your viewpoint as to whether you regard fashion as an art form but like it or not all of us are influenced by what appears on the catwalk. There is little doubt that McQueen made a huge impression and deserves at least some respect for his achievements.

mcqueen clearly did'nt value the feelings of his family and friends

FFS grow up and if you are going to spout amateur psychobabble you might want to do some research into the subject first. Did you think it sounded clever last time you heard it. ?………..and it's didn't BTW

Nick

but like it or not all of us are influenced by what appears on the catwalk

Bollocks

zeicke
    Free Member

34 year olds,personal experience of someone's else suicide,seen the grief,guilt and anger it causes.
    psychobabble yeah

Woody
    Free Member

Nick

I take it you look like this

westkipper
    Free Member

Myself, I prefer fascism to fashion.
    And I hate fascists.

Nick

I take it you look like this

yep

Woody
    Free Member

LOL

Ok – most of us then 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘McQueen RIP Fashion in biking??’ is closed to new replies.