Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • McLaren new car
  • tyger
    Free Member

Clicky

This has got to be the worst presenter ever – listen out for the "breaking the mold" gaff.

I quite like the car though 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Car looks nice, if a little ferrari-ish. Lowest carbon output per hp, that'll be impressive to see!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

"Lowest carbon output per hp"

in english means: our engine, its not very powerfull, but here's a line that'll keep the sponsors happy.

nickc

I agree with coffeeking, that could be anything from Ferrari from the last couple of years…

Is it more or less environmentally friendly than an SUV?

😉

joolsburger
    Free Member

I used to be quite interested in cars but as I get older I look at that and think, what is the point?

You can't use it legally on anything but a track day and so it is basically just a big willy wave, am I just being a luddite?

aracer
    Free Member

I like it a lot more than many supercars out there. Styling isn't very exciting, but do you really want something excting and weird which will look dated in a few years? Meanwhile the engnieering looks good, and I think with McLaren you can feel confident they'll manage to do what they claim.

in english means: our engine, its not very powerfull, but here's a line that'll keep the sponsors happy.

Did you not actually follow the link and listen/read? With 600bhp, the power is more than pretty much anything else in that class! Interesting claim though – I'm sure the way to get world beating "carbon output per bhp" is to build an engine which can make lots of bhp, but doesn't need to most of the time!

Harry_the_Spider

That film was like a school project.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Perhaps they plant lots of trees to offset the carbon emissions?

higgo
    Free Member

This has got to be the worst presenter ever

Where did they get him from???

"Steering Wheel, very similar to a F1 car" – has he ever seen the steering wheel on a Formula One car?

"This pillar represents the chassis" – well it's not a pillar, 'cos it's not vertical and it either is part of the chassis or it isn't, it's not a representation of one.

I could go on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘McLaren new car’ is closed to new replies.