Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MBUK, the 25th anniversary one…..worth it?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

I don’t buy bike magazines these days but the wifey’s out trying to harpoon Robbie Williams tonight. Is it worth it? I’m only really interested in the “trip down memory lane” element but realise that MBUK hasn’t been great for years

rob-jackson
    Free Member

no

scuzz
    Free Member

Bloody hell, that means it’s been 5 years since I last bought a copy: even as a one-off 20th anniversary edition it wasn’t worth it.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Nope big let down 🙁 Mint wasn’t as good as usual either 🙁

40mpg

I’ve got the very first one at home. Perhaps I’ll just re-visit that in celebration.

tomhoward

Theres a reasonably interesting article on the evolution of the trail centre alongside the development of mtbing, and a look at Peaty’s DH bike form 25 yrs ago compared to now. More of a history lesson for teh yoot than a fond look back really.

rocketman
    Free Member

It haz stickerz

unovolo
    Free Member

Had a flick through at Tescos, same garbage as usual but with Stickerz and a cardboard box.
    Better off with a copy of Razzle or similar.

rossi46
    Free Member

MBR has free socks and a weather proof phone bag this month. Buy that instead.
    The mag itself is quite good too 😀

Duggan

I pretty much get my entire stock of ‘sports’ socks from MBR. Also got about three beanie hats now too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MBUK, the 25th anniversary one…..worth it?’ is closed to new replies.