Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • MBT antishoes / Sketchers shape ups or similar
  • jammiedodger
    Free Member

Anyone got any of these bendy soled shoes that are supposed to excercise your legs when walking, and assist posture?

Do they work? Are they comfortable? Worth the money or just a con?

jammiedodger
    Free Member

Anyone?

soobalias
    Free Member

i dont pretend to understand the science
    but i do understand the marketing.

"wear our trainers and you will be fit and healthy, cos they're special"

dare i suggest that by walking/jogging/running you will exercise your muscles and improve your posture – even barefoot.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Depends if you like the 'special' look?

NHS specs, greasy hair, a parker jacket that predates cool, and a trainspotters almanac set the look off perfectly.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

They really do look tragically poor.

I'd rather run up and down the High Street in a pink dress and stilettos than wear those shoes.

Why not just get some trainers and run?!

jammiedodger
    Free Member

Already have trainers and run! On my feet all day in the NHS and have a back injury. My current shoes need replacing, and one person who I know uses them and says it helps their back. I am aware of the current marketing of the Sketchers version but MBTs seem to have been around alot longer so wondered if anyone else has had any good feedback about them.

PS I think they look ok, anyway work is not a fashion show!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I think I'd get the back sorted by other means. And wear Crocs like all NHS staff do!

angryratio
    Free Member

couple of coworkers wear them..
    I sadly work in a retailing environment, so, long days on your feet are par for the course.
    They do look a bit "special" so i'd think it through carefully.
    They encourage you to try harder to balance and use different muscles. Eventually they end up feeling normal as you adapt to wearing them.

jammiedodger
    Free Member

Crocs look special!

beamers

Mrs B has got some MBT "Thpethscial Thoose"

She seems to like them and can tell the difference in the way she walks when wearing them.

They look proper daft though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘MBT antishoes / Sketchers shape ups or similar’ is closed to new replies.