Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mayhem – Gatcombe lap profile?
  • cakefest
    Free Member

Anyone got a link to that lap profile that was released a couple of months ago? Showed quite a lot of climbing…gulp.

Think it was 7 miles and 380m ascent??

mrphil
    Free Member

Like it 😀

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Well it is MOUNTAIN Mayhem……. Not Fenland Frolic ! LOL

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sandwich

About the same as a lap of Glentress Red then.

06awjudd
    Free Member

I’d be very interested too, as I’m local and constantly looking for riding alternatives to Wales and FoD.

5thElefant
    Free Member

I can’t see princess anne being too keen on you riding around her garden, but the opposite side of the valley from gatcombe park has a good few bridleways to explore. Have a look at an os map between chavenage and Nailsworth.

06awjudd
    Free Member

I can’t see anne being too keen on you riding around her garden, but the opposite side of gatcombe park has a good few bridleways to explore. Have a look at an os map between chavenage and Nailsworth.

I’m not going to waltz on in and start riding the Mayhem Course 😉 – it is more the fact that it is being held there would suggest that there are ride able trails in that area 🙂

neilm
    Free Member

I also failed to find the link I was sent a few months ago, but a team mate found this:

11.4km lap with 380m of climbing per lap, steepest 21.2% up and 21.3% down, average gradient 6.6% up and 6.2% down

Not sure what I make of the 21.2% climb, especially as my first lap will be at around 3.00am!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mayhem – Gatcombe lap profile?’ is closed to new replies.