Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Maybe get your car washed here.
  • kastle
    Free Member

How the hell was that Aston written off?!
    That’s the one that screams insurance fraud.

Clear give away is the colour coordinated fringe!

butcher

The insurance company have been amazing and have paid out – but the owner of the car wash has refused to admit responsibility.

How does that work then?

‘Yes officer, it was just like in that movie, Christine. The radio came on, and the lights came on, then it just, just, it just came alive. Honestly, officer.’

Jamie
    Free Member

Probably a tiny sign somewhere stating all items left can be driven into the wall with impunity.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Jealous much?

Give it a rest… I could walk into a garage tomorrow with a suitcase full of cash and walk out with one of those if I wanted to. But I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t touch a Bentley, even with yours…

Stupidity just annoys me…

philbert31
    Free Member

That corsa looks like a bottle of Windolene.

dibboid
    Free Member

He said: ‘I was filling up and then I saw the car coming towards me

I bet the fuel in it alone was worth more than the corsa. Also who paid for the fuel drawn at the pump? 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

Great news for you then. I was seriously under the impression that part of the joy of owning a really nice car was being able to wax and polish it and admire its shininess

To do it properly takes hours though (10+ for a full detail) and a lot of people don’t have the time, even if they wanted to (most don’t really want to either)

A lot of my customers would rather be at work earning (in the Bentley or whatever) while I’m at their house detailing the Ferrari ready for them to use at the weekend.

They earn massively more per hour than they pay me, so it makes sense to use my time while they are at work earning I suppose.

bencooper
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve spent 10 hours cleaning a car in total over my whole life.

nealglover
    Free Member

I don’t think I’ve spent 10 hours cleaning a car in total over my whole life.

Neither have most of my customers 🙂

The longest detailing job I’ve done so far was three full days (24+ hours)
    Full paint correction and Detail/Valet.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Maybe get your car washed here.’ is closed to new replies.