Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Maxxis Woe…what tyretrackworld
  • lapierrelady

Your help please to decide what tyre in place of a 650b Maxxix High Roller 3C Max Terra as these don’t seem to be available anywhere. What about the Mavic crossmax charge?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Always preferred the minion to the HR and HRII

poey50
    Free Member
    downhilldave

Merlin and Nextdaytyres have them now, depends what size. Just got a 650B Shorty from Merlin, they have been unavailable for a while.

poey50
    Free Member

Sorry for misinformation – NDT don’t appear to have the 650 version of the one you want.

stevied
    Free Member

DHR2? Much prefer it to the hr2.

Check acycles and Alltricks in France. Always seem to have better stock than UK

lapierrelady

Going to try a 2.4 rather than a 2.3, hope it is ok cause we’re racing in the Alps in 2 weeks time! Thanks for the advice

chakaping
    Free Member

They are quite wide in 2.4, OK for front but I couldn’t bear it on the rear.

Minion DHR2 in 2.3 60a is my current fave rear tyre I think.

br
    Free Member

Going to try a 2.4 rather than a 2.3, hope it is ok cause we’re racing in the Alps in 2 weeks time! Thanks for the advice

Buy 2 just in case?

Superficial
    Free Member

ACycles have good prices if you want a pair of DHFs. I’ve just ordered some.

http://www.acycles.co.uk/mtb-1/tyres-19/tyres-tubeless-63/dimension-275×230-1533.html

EDIT: They’ve just sold out of the DHFs but they do seem to have the HRs you wanted 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Woe…what tyretrackworld’ is closed to new replies.