Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Maxxis Highroller 2.1 Super Tacky Singleply Wirebead.
  • N.Wood
    Free Member

Hey guys, some tyres here available for those who like the grip of the ST rubber but not the weight of the 2.35 casing.

Available exclusively from http://www.Tartybikes.co.uk

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

have they changed the 2.1 from the ones I used to have (2002). Because they were a pants, and the tread was nowhere near as aggressive as the 2.35's

N.Wood
    Free Member

I don't know if they have changed from the ones you used to have, but they use a similar tread depth as the 1.9s and exsitng hard-compound 2.1s. They're not exactly a mud tyre, but will roll alot faster than 2.35s.

RicB

Slight hijack but…..

Do 2.35 ST kevlar HRs exist? Listed on the Maxxis website but I can't find any UK retailer that has them. I don't really want the extra weight of UST and the only other 2.35 STs I can find are wire bead.

Ta

Simon

Do 2.35 ST kevlar HRs exist? Listed on the Maxxis website but I can't find any UK retailer that has them. I don't really want the extra weight of UST and the only other 2.35 STs I can find are wire bead.

They do exist. When I got my Prophet earlier this year from Chevin Cycles they swapped the tyres for 2.35 kevlar Highrollers, they were for sale in the shop.

Wookster

high rollers are just pants really dont see why people like 'em proper fashion tyre!!!!!! 😈

chakaping
    Free Member

The UST Supertacky (1-ply) doesn't exist any more, I've been trying to find one.

fozzybear
    Free Member

no high roller super tacky folding listed on Maxxis WWW site..

http://www.maxxis.com/Bicycle/Mountain/High-Roller.aspx

TB73614500 26X2.35 60 WIRE 65 60 850
    TB73615800 26X2.35 60 WIRE 65 42 850
    TB73616200 26X2.35 60 FOLDABLE 65 60 695

fozzybear
    Free Member

^^ that said it doesn't even list a 2.1 folding super tacky.

Simon

Sorry, didn't see the "ST" bit in RicB's post, my 2.35 folders are Maxxpro 60a.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

high rollers are just pants really dont see why people like 'em proper fashion tyre!!!!!!

Really? Mine grip like turd to a woooly jumper (2.35, SPC, kevlar, 60a)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Highroller 2.1 Super Tacky Singleply Wirebead.’ is closed to new replies.