Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • mavic roadie wheel pulled spoke question but someone may know…
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i’ve got a set of mavic cosmic elite (the alu rims not carbon) and out riding yesterday a front wheel spoke popped and went loose. on inspecting it the spoke nipple has pulled through cup in the rim it locates into. i’m guessing the aluminium has just corroded.

i’ve looked online wondering if you can get replacement inserts (though if one has gone i expect others will) or rims but can’t find anything.

so just wondered before i consign an otherwise fine set of wheels to ebay as spares/repairs to get a quid or 2 for them whether anyone know if this is something you can get a part for to fix?

cyclistm
    Free Member

Repairs used to be undertaken by mavic in France and it was hideously expensive. Replacement wheel will probably be cheaper.

bikebouy
    Free Member

How long you had them?

I had a spoke break on a M40c and Mav replaced FOC with lifetime warranty..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ernie

Mavic have a UK service centre ub camberly, surrrey. Dig around on the website and you can figure nd the contact details. They are quick, efficient and pretty reasonably priced

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘mavic roadie wheel pulled spoke question but someone may know…’ is closed to new replies.