Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Mavic contact and advice needed for Mavic Crossland wheel
  • beaker

Does anyone know of an email for Mavic UK? I’m sure RJ Chicken used to be the people to go through, it seems however that is no longer the case.
    I need to contact them as I have a Crossland front hub that has a broken spoke flange. I was wondering if they could rebuild the wheel as it seems a real shame to chuck a wheel that hasn’t really had much use. If anyone out there has a silver Crossland hub (from a trashed rim perhaps) I’d be potentially interested.

Thanks!

This is what the wheel looks like, not my broken one by the way.

CrispyCSW

gbcustomer.services@mavic.com

beaker

Very much obliged Crispy, Thank you.

mugsys_m8

I think I have one. If I have it’s several thousand miles away in France whilst I am in Azerbaijan. I will be back next week, and if I do, you can have it for postage. Might have a rear and 2 sets of spokes too.

It will be from around 2005 and looks identical to your photo as far as I can tell.

beaker

Mugsy, you’re a star! If you don’t mind looking when you get back and letting me know that’d be fantastic. I’ll keep my fingers crossed you have one. Thank you!

mugsys_m8

No worries.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ve definitely got one. It’s in Outer Mongolia my garage.

Thing is, you can get those wheels so cheap it’s hardly worth paying to have it built. Unless you’re building it yourself?

beaker

I have the matching rear in the garage and neither wheel had been used that much as they had been used on my Dekerf. I have looked online for a new front but couldn’t find one anywhere, I thought I’d see if someone had one here. I’ll rebuild it.

mugsys_m8

beaker,

sorry for not getting back to you. I am afraid I can only find the rear hub in the garage. No idea what happened to the front. Sorry.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mavic contact and advice needed for Mavic Crossland wheel’ is closed to new replies.