Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Mattresses – How much did you pay?
  • nuke

Ours was £1200 reduced to £700 then they got the wrong firmness level when it was delivered but apparently because it had been opened they would have had to bin it so we got a big discount…think we paid £300 in the end and tbh the firm mattress has probably been better for my back. Still going strong 10 years later 😀

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

King size memory foam for only £100 🙂
    the most comfortable mattress I have ever had, especially having a gf that like to fidget in the night you don’t feel a thing

slowuphill
    Free Member

Hi, I sell mattesses and my advice is go to your local bed store and try a few out. its kind of like buying bikes, one brand or model may suit/fit you better than another and you will not know until you try them. Try a few models and get some advice from the salesman (hopefully). Go for the best that you can afford but the most expensive may not be the best for you. Reading the posts on here there is a lot of different views so you need to make the decision yourself. good luck on your search. The Bed Post

slowuphill
    Free Member

thanks MikeT-23 for the mention 😉

cb

Of course, try to forget about the 2nd hand recycled clothing they use to make the internal ticking! Tramps’ trousers as its known…

jet26
    Free Member

how come we all spend masses of money on bikes yet think spending a few hundred quid on a mattress where you spend hours of your life is madness?!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Mattresses – How much did you pay?’ is closed to new replies.