Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Mates gone over to the other side.
  • project
    Free Member

Today i recieved a text from a mate to say he had something to tell me, hes a gay, dont know what to say, when i meet him.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

exactly the same as you normally say to him?

either that or you won’t here the sound of his feet on your bridge

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

Jesus, I thought you were gonna tell me he’s turned roadie

ziggy
    Free Member

Could be worse he could grow a beard and have desires over Marins.

He’s a mate gay or not, just cos he’s now gay doesn’t mean he’s going to ask you out for a candlelit dinner.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Jesus, I thought you were gonna tell me he’s turned roadie

LOL Me too!

Project – carry on as normal. He’s still the same person isn’t he? I’m struggling to see how you find it a quandry.

richc
    Free Member

same as everyone else, it could be worse, he could be a roadie

BigDummy
    Free Member

Why do people send texts with such important information? What on earth did the text say? Seriously, the mind boggles. 😕

It is important to remember that your average homosexual man is no more likely to leap on people and arse-rape them than your average heterosexual man. There is no more need to be creeped out by him than you would be by a girl who didn’t fancy you and who you didn’t remotely fancy.

🙂

aP
    Free Member

And your problem is caller?

I remember about 12 years ago a good friend came out to me, and my reaction was “…and?”

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

project got to ask if you have known this mate for a while surly you must had an idea in the back of your mind that he was gay or did it really come out of left field ethier way still the same person he was yesterday so talk to him the same way you did yesterday.

coffeeking
    Free Member

aP – yes I had a similar thing with a mate of mine from school and college. Some years later it came out that he was, while he wasnt about but a bunch of mates in the pub were. Someone said “Oh did you know, X came out yesterday” – which was a total shock, as he hadnt seemed “that way” etc. The response from all 4 of the rest of us was “oh, right” and the conversation went on as normal. Next time I saw him he was a lot happier looking, gladly, and I dont remember any of his mates thinking anything odd about it. Maybe he was just fortunate to have open minded mates, but its pretty damn common these days!

I do skit him about it a bit now (could be controversial, just like the royal situation at the moment) but I’ve known him long enough for him to return the insults and buy another beer with a grin.

steve_b77
    Free Member

You’ve got to ask yourself is it actually a shock that he is?

Even then so what he’s been gay all the time you’ve known him, nowt’s changed really

Stu

Take your own advice maybe? 😉 From the casual relationships thread a week or so ago…

project – Member

Mr gibbons, perhaps your “freind” may be gay, or possibly haveing serious thoughts about his sexuality, if so, let him be, not everyone wants to come out of the so called closet, so he looks a normal lad, so what, if hes gay the women will flock to him , if hes straight , he needs to attract them, some men dont want women as girlfreinds , but as freinds, just because you and you male freinds all have giorlfreinds doesnt mean that he has to, just be his freind, not his social daying agency.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Is this really about your ‘mate’? or are you thinking of coming out and using this to guage peoples reactions?

alwyn
    Free Member

Are you afraid he will get aroused when he sees you in your lycra cycling shorts?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think we have found an answer. Welcome “out” project.

brakes
    Free Member

just make sure you lock the back gate when you go to meet him

5thElefant
    Free Member

I’d assume some smart arse got hold of his phone. If not its an endless opportunity for cock gags.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

brakes- no, actually, I can’t be bothered.

Can’t see what the issue is myself, but I suppose it might be a bit of a shock, if you’ve known someone for a while, and always assumed they were straight.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

He is going to be so embarressed when he realises what predictive text did to his message saying ‘I am icy’

woody2000

Should have got yourself one of these 🙂

Seriously though, what difference does his sexuality make? My only beef would be that a “mate” didn’t feel he/she could tell me face to face. That aside, it’s a non-issue as far as I’m concerned.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Did it not dawn on you when you got a taste of poo from his willy?

mboy
    Free Member

A Mate is a mate, as long as he respects the fact that you’re straight, it shouldn’t change anything in the slightest.

woody2000

deadly – that’s just wrong!

Made me laugh tho 😆

nickc

He didn’t go over, he was already there, he just didn’t tell you. Makes no difference

kona_uk
    Free Member

At least you will have someone to go shopping with now…

Do you have any issues with his sexuality ?

He is a mate after all, what difference does it make ? 🙂

jimmy

Give him a hug, he’ll need it. Just make sure he’s not firming up.

Then carry on as usual.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, you know that hug you give your hot auntie with your bum slightly stuck out in case she can feel the semi in your troosers!! One of those should do it…

waynekerr
    Free Member

Is he a giver or taker?

duckers
    Free Member

Now you know why his bike has no seat.

tails
    Free Member

fancy a bum?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Hell be handy if you thump your tackle on the crossbar wont he, my mates would be bloody useless

djglover
    Free Member

Shouldn’t make a jot of difference, one of my best mates came out when he was 19, had known him since 11 and we had dinner on Saturday @ 33

Nothing has changed

pk-ripper
    Free Member

When you meet him, all you need to say is: “you is liking a cock up yo batty, right bro”? That’s how street people talk to their gay friends.

Show him you’re street. He’ll respect you for it.

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

djlover
    Please make sure you don’t have dinner @69

IGMC

grumm
    Free Member

I was cleaning my bike outside today, one of my neighbours came home and started talking to me about bikes, showed me his bike – imagine my disgust when I realised it was a Marin hardtail. I have started looking in the property section of the paper already.

waynekerr
    Free Member

What ever you do, don’t say “Well blow me”

Junkyard
    Free Member

is this actually an issue to some people this century?

scaredypants

grumm,
    bloke moved in over the road from me has one of those whyte PRST-N things

have to admit, I’ve come over a bit bike curious

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Favourite ride – wimbledon common

tails
    Free Member

Yeah junkyard it is, especially in afro-caribbean communities. Just listen to a buju banton record.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Mates gone over to the other side.’ is closed to new replies.