• This topic has 24 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Mate advice
  • smell_it
    Free Member

Lol – edited for my mates feelings sake.

Think the advice runs similar to mine, ta all, and lol’s at Maxtorque

footflaps

Can you summarise this in less than 20 words?

geoffj

Is she fit?

Yak

If it looks and sounds like a bag of lies……

Go.

rascal
    Free Member

Sounds like she likes c*ck.

sharkattack

She sounds like a nightmare.

DezB
    Free Member

I read it all! It was fascinating, cos it was similar to a situation I’ve been in (although definitely not all of it!).

My advice – he should make his own decision.

sandwicheater

All I’ve taken from this is she’s OK with a three-way.

maxtorque

Get some better friends? There is bound to be a few “spare” ones hanging around on this forum?

skiprat
    Free Member

Can you summarise this in less than 20 words?

She a ho!!

maxtorque

smell_it

said friend brought some chap back to the twin room they were sharing, and the obvious happened.

They spent the next 5hrs arguing about 650B??? 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Is there a large teddy bear involved?

BillMC

Sounds very needy, she’ll always be seeking ‘ahem’ attention. Such people can be great for fun but not relationship material.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Yes….sounds like a good ‘date’, but not a long term GF…..far too dodgy!

PiknMix
    Free Member

Already questioning trust. Find someone else, She sounds like a two penny whore.

bencooper
    Free Member

said friend brought some chap back to the twin room they were sharing, and the obvious happened.

He fixed the cable?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4P2lktuBs[/video]

annebr
    Free Member

She sounds a bit mental and of loose morals.

IMO he should dump her.

MoreCashThanDash

There’s kids involved on both sides who have already been through plenty already.

Your mate seems to have my slightly outdated values in this area. If her behaviour is making him doubt or worry, given that she seems to have slightly more modern morals, then I think she needs to consider the impact her behaviour has on him. If that means toning it down on nights out and away, so be it.

And I’d suggest he gets checked out at the clinic.

iolo
    Free Member

She’s out of a relationship and having a bit of fun. Good on her.
    Your mate sounds obsessive. Tell him to move on, get one night stands and have fun.

muggomagic

Sounds like your mate should offer for her mate to come round for dinner one night.

lunge

Run for the hills, she sounds a bloody nightmare. If he (and indeed she) can deal with a bit of in bed fun with no strings there is no harm in that but any kind of relationship would be a big no IMO.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Can someone please summarise the unedited OP or get it on google archive or whatever?

Sui
    Free Member

Bloke meets Chick, Chick like causal flings with more than 2 people involved, Bloke is worried as she’s been “doing it” whilst dating (although agreed to some extent). Chick has questionable morals, but STW massive disagree as usual as to the extend of harm. both parties have kids from exes,to compound moral compass issues.

lemonysam
    Free Member

She’s been reasonably honest about what’s gone on, I’d give it a go and see what happens.

Yak

Thought she wasn’t being honest and the kids were letting on who she was with.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Mate advice’ is closed to new replies.