Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Matched Betting to pay for my new kit
  • bikerx-spam
    Free Member

So I’ve had a few of my friends mention matched betting to me over the past few weeks. They all claim to be doing pretty well out of it, a couple say they’ve made £1k out of it in 6 weeks, whilst another says he’s over £3K up. I do sort of get the concept, and read up on it at MSE.

I’ve got some new kit I’m desperate to get, but just can’t justify the cost. So thinking of giving this a shot. They all rate Yesbets and are doing it through that, as they reckon it saves a lot of time.

My question is, has anyone done it here? And can I make enough to cover my kit.. about £900.

allthepies
    Free Member

I did it for a few years some time back. Made a few £K out of it and then the offers started drying up.

dmorts

Had no idea what this was, looks feasible. Obviously you’ve got to put the effort in somewhere, i.e. placing the bets and take the risk that you get everything right. Tempting!

mulv1976
    Free Member

Yes you can earn extra money doing this especially if you sign up via the cash back sites but it’s certainly not “risk free”. If you do it yourself you can earn a few thousand, but the offers soon start drying up. I’ve not used yesbets but I think quotes like this: “Yesbets is a great way to bring in an additional income. I didn’t know anything about betting, but that didn’t matter. I now do a few hours per week and bring in an extra £500.” are misleading. You won’t be pulling in £500 a week extra for a few hours work, I can almost guarantee it unless you are putting a lot of bets on or dutching large amounts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Matched Betting to pay for my new kit’ is closed to new replies.