Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Mastershout – the winner?
  • CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Final session tonight (although I’ll be out for the regular Thursday night ride)

I reckon it will be the bloke with the goatee. He’s the most improved, has the most passion and seems to have the momentum. The young guy is way out of it especially after yesterday. The other bloke is pretty good, but does not seem consistently make EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD FOOD

hora
    Free Member

Ming will win. Anyone see the light under his face shot last night? Made him look exceptional evil!

llama

I’m warming to Lineker a bit after last night. He came accross genuinely touched at the end. I still hope Ming wins it. The ‘other one’ needs to do something amazing. BUT THEN you only know what they show you so anything could happen

brant
    Free Member

At least “the other one” had a shave last night.

hora
    Free Member

The one with the chin-strap?

Thing is, Ming has been consitent through out. Yes, his presentation wasnt ‘aatractive’ and he was abit hamfisted but his flavour has always been there throughout whereas Chris? Seems to dip quite abit AND he doesnt seem to be adventurous enough- which would make it highly unfair if he was to win or go 2nd.
    As Ming said- he was very far out of his comfort zone last night as possible.

Surfr
    Free Member

Ming has not really been consistent. He has however, improved dramatically. He barely made it out of the heats in the first place IIRC.

london_lady
    Free Member

None of the three have been consistent this week – they have all been good at one point and then lose it in another challenge. I did want “ming” to win but now I am backing the young guy.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Noooo, the young guy is way off the pace. Especially after the studio test yesterday. The other thing about Ming is that he seems relatviely composed under pressure. He does sweat a bit though. Perhaps that’s why his seasoning is always good – high salt content

bigsi
    Free Member

None of them are as good as last years finalists,, that young girl last year was amazing and would have walked it this year.

My money is on Ming to win,,, that kiddie from Suffolk making strawberry’s dipped in chocolate and riccota wrapped in courgette was more come dine with me than masterchef 🙄

hora
    Free Member

Four of the Michelin Chefs said ‘perfect’ to Mings dessert. For someone of their experience to use that word means something.

robbo1234biking

Ming’s dessert did look pretty good – wasnt so sure about the mint sorbet though!

IHN

Remember though,

THIS IS AS TOUGH AS IT GETS!

and

IT COULD CHANGE THEIR LIVES!

Then again, it doesn’t matter if you forget as you’ll be reminded every five minutes.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

“COOKING DOESN’T GET TOUGHER THAN THIS”
    If they came round to my house, I’d leather them whenever they went near the cooker, see how tough they were then

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Quite good entertainment, but it’s going a bit stale and needs some spicing up (see what I did there). They will have to change the format a bit and come up with some new phrases from both presenters and participants next year. Just because the same catch phrase works for Bruce Forsyth for 93 years, that doesn’t mean it works for everything

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mastershout – the winner?’ is closed to new replies.