• This topic has 24 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by adelemorgan-spam.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Masterchef
  • CheesybeanZ

Just about too start on BBC 1 .

Drac

Does cooking get any tougher?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Not than this it doesn’t.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    perchypanther
    Free Member

Buttery biscuit base.

Cougar

Does cooking get any tougher?

They could set fire to the kitchen and release a couple of tigers in there, for starters.

akira

Or just give them butter and a single mushroom, three courses, two hours.

CheesybeanZ

a couple of tigers in there, for starters.

2 tigers thats a main course not a starter .

LMT
    Free Member

I find the Australian version is a much better format, some of the pressure tests are just immense!

akira

I find the way many of the judges eat to be very odd, it sort of looks like someone has described how to eat to them but they’ve never actually seen it happen before. Bugs the arse out of me.

Spin
    Free Member

We’ve got the stereotypes in there already. Fat lady who’s probably a good home cook but not creative, businessman whose dream is being a chef, cocky younger guy etc.

ninfan
    Free Member

Some of these recipes need to be over on thegreatape’s trumping thread

CheesybeanZ

The grand final just started .

allthepies
    Free Member

CUT ALL THE BS AND GET ON WITH IT.

allthepies
    Free Member

Well done Jane, awesome burd !

theotherjonv

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-GLDwfb-o[/video]

colournoise

Jack was robbed. By a quintessential reality show sob story and the ‘journey’…

bodgy
    Free Member

@theotherjonv – historical masterchef – great stuff!

Yak

Jack was robbed. By a quintessential reality show sob story and the ‘journey’

Missed all the back story. Turned on to see them plating up some food and Billy busting his eggs. Jane might have won, but I want to eat Billy’s food.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Billy was useless with eggs throughout the series. Everyone he touched he bust. So what does he decide to stick on his final ‘plates of food?’…?

I think Jack (Whitehall) was the best cook. Inventive and clever.

He can’t beat the sob story, though.

In fairness, Jane had the best round. But that could have been tactical judging

mt
    Free Member

reckon Jane had come on the most with her cooking and especially presentation. Always seemed to get the toughest jobs in the professional kitchens without getting to flustered and seemed to come out of it with better food. Reckon she started to edge it a couple of episodes earlier.

Jacks food was pretty consistent, usually very good presentation. I thought he was going to be the winner from the start. He just did not seem to get better towards the end. He also seemed to get a little over confident.

Billy was just ace but knew he wasn’t going to win. Great food though.

Who ever said recovery from cancer is a “sob story” needs to have little rethink about themselves.

I’d like to get Gregs job.

colournoise

mt – Member
    Who ever said recovery from cancer is a “sob story” needs to have little rethink about themselves.

That’ll be me then. Comment was a reflection on the nature of these shows and how they are edited and put together, and really nothing to do with her personal situation.

poly
    Free Member

I’d like to get Gregs job.

You’ll have to fight me for it, and I’m doing a pretty good impression of his physique so might win!

kayla1
    Free Member

Billy looked a right knob, and his posh arse a girlfriend with her aspirational shiny new white kitchen can cock right off as well. Where’s Wally (Jack) was really good all series but Jane did the best last round which is what is was judged on, not any of the previous rounds.

colournoise

EDIT. Weird delayed double post.

mt
    Free Member

That’ll be your sob story 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Masterchef’ is closed to new replies.