Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Masterchef
  • fizzicist
    Free Member

Are food critics the most pompous asshats in society?

warton
    Free Member

Yes.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yes, by definition alone.

To be fair though: The two guys did completely mess up today.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Lemmy out a Motorhead.

athgray
    Free Member

I missed it tonight. Was that critic on that looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy? Makes me laugh whenever I see him.

MrOvershoot

athgray – Member

I missed it tonight. Was that critic on that looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy? Makes me laugh whenever I see him.
    Yep he was & he does 🙂

Having said that my deputy at work looks just like Peter Griffin & his whole family look like the Griffins too 😀

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Jay Rayner AKA Lemmy.

atlaz
    Free Member

To be fair, any critic ends up sounding like that eventually. There’s a lot of perfectly servicable places to eat which you’d consider good so you somehow need to separate them or describe differences for people reading reviews. Same applies to car reviewers. Music reviewers. Bike reviewers are equally shit.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Yes. As are critics of anything.

However, credit to them for making a living from just spouting their opinions about stuff.

STW’ers would all be millionaires if the same thing applied here 🙂

spawnofyorkshire

Nope, the asshats who pompously comment online on the reviews of the pompous critics are the most pompous of pompous asshats in society

Edit: Try the guardian website for the finest examples of asshattery

chakaping
    Free Member

Surely only an asshat would use the word “asshat”?

Serious answer – yes, but they must tell them to lay it on thick for the cameras.

IHN

Nope, the asshats who pompously comment online on the reviews of the pompous critics are the most pompous of pompous asshats in society

But what if someone ashattedly commented in a pompous fashion upon the online asshats’ pompous critiques of the critics’ pomposity?

spawnofyorkshire

But what if someone ashattedly commented in a pompous fashion upon the online asshats’ pompous critiques of the critics’ pomposity?

then they would be displaying pomposity of the highest order and proving that they are the asshaterest of them all

oh, hang on…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Masterchef’ is closed to new replies.