Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • massive thanks to Rotherham* Police!
  • ahwiles
    Free Member

3 hours ago, a bike (not mine) was stolen from the stands at work.

the Police just returned the recovered bike.

apparently, the guy who stole it is such a scum-bag he has (more-or-less) 24hour surveillance. The moment the Police saw him on a bike, they nicked him.

(*i say Rotherham, maybe it’s Sheffield? – maybe it’s South Yorks)

plyphon
    Free Member

Awesome

does make you wonder why people like him aren’t locked up – his crimes don’t cost enough that it would be more expensive that keeping him in a jail i bet! despite how much heartache they cause

40mpg

Many years ago, we had a knock on the door on a sunday morning. It was the police, returning my dads stolen car.

We hadn’t realised it had been stolen, being early sunday morning. It was just that my dad was a special (so he could ride in the police motorcycle enduro team) and one of the coppers had recognised the reg and a local scumbag driving it.

Not that much relevance to the above, but thought I’d share!

martinhutch

It was just that my dad was a special (so he could ride in the police motorcycle enduro team) and one of the coppers had recognised the reg and a local scumbag driving it.

That happened to me once. Except I was the ‘scumbag’ driving my copper stepdad’s car…interesting to see how the other half are treated by the law.

dabble
    Free Member

My friend was caught drink driving, pissed as a fart, his dads a copper n they have a fairly unusual last name. The officer who stopped him recognised the name, asked if he was related to so and so, he says “yeah its me dad” officer says “on your way lad, don’t do it again.”
    It’s not what you know etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘massive thanks to Rotherham* Police!’ is closed to new replies.