Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Massive Poisonous Neighbour Dispute
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Not had a good one in ages? You lot could fall out with a singing nun in an Alpine setting. Come on, someone must have something juicy?!?!

dazh

My neighbours insist on closing our shared electric gates every time they drive through them meaning delivery men can’t get in and we have to wait for them to open when we’re in a hurry. The bastards.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

2/10

funkmasterp

My neighbours the guards insist on closing our shared the electric gates every time they drive through them meaning prisoners can’t get out

Massive fix

thegreatape
    Free Member

My elderly neighbours often take in parcels for me. They watch for me coming home, and when I pull up, they rudely tap on their window and point at their porch, just because they can’t be arsed to pick up their walking frames and bring the parcels across themselves.

PiknMix
    Free Member

My neighbour not only hasn’t repaid the pint of milk I lent her, but also kept the jug i put it in.

She’s dead to me.

matt_outandabout

My neighbours are ace. They lend me bike tools, smile, chat and we all have a meal together now and then.
    The swines.

dawson

My neighbour not only hasn’t repaid the pint of milk I lent her, but also kept the jug i put it in.

She’s dead to me[b]now[/b].

P-Jay
    Free Member

My next door neighbour still doesn’t talk to me, I pass him most weekends on our shared drive, he’ll have his bike on the stand, I’ll roll by on mine “hi” he doesn’t look up and sort of murmurs “h…” not even the full ‘hi’.

I couldn’t work it out, I’m fairly introverted myself but another cyclists I’ll talk to.

Until last week, Wife saw him go out for a jog, came back 45 mins later jumped straight on his road bike and sprinted off for an hour.

The penny dropped, he’s a triathlete.

How can I live next door to a triathlete?!?!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Next door insist on having home delivery from ASDA…..it’s SOOOOOOO embarrassing.I’ve dropped Waitrose leaflets through the door but to no avail 🙄

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ours maintain their garden immaculately showing up our half assed efforts.

SaxonRider

One of my neighbours watches out for my youngest kids when they play on the street, and is incredibly patient with all the noise he must hear through the shared wall.

The other neighbour has a terminal illness, and I am gutted. They have only been in the house for about 3 years, and in that time not only have they improved it immensely, he and I have enjoyed some good banter.

All in all, we’ve been pretty lucky around here.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Edit. Even by my standards. No.

egb81
    Free Member

Mine got so bored of the plants out the front of our house dying she started watering them for us.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Next door has 15 guinea pigs.
    And I’m allowed to pet them :mrgreen:

zippykona

My neighbour bought an e bike.
    He is waiting for a heart transplant though.

bodgy
    Free Member

My neighbours hedge is a bit overgrown, to the extent that I make a point of driving the front of my van passive-aggressively through it whenever I go up the drive.

It really winds him up.

Good.

kimbers

My neighbours either side keep trying to get me doing road rides with them

😉

cbike
    Free Member

On one side the rogue landlord is barred from renting so the flat is empty…Down below the old lady died…That’s empty too for a while…Other side dunno very quiet maybe dead?

Some fanny cleans the close stairs with a hoover, wait! that’s me.

molgrips
    Free Member

My daughter scratched the side of my neighbour’s car when we’d both told her not to ride her bike between the cars many times.

He was very good about it and didn’t accept any money from me.. and not from her when she went round with all her pocket money to try and make it up to him.. then instead she made him a sorry card and took that round instead.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Just the usual fence disputes, trying to get me to pay half towards the fence that isn’t mine.
    £800 you say, no thanks it ain’t mine!
    He then follows it up by doing a £100 ‘that’ll do’ fix when I’m not paying for it.

stoofus
    Free Member

My neighbour opposite has a teenage kid who is learning to drive so 17ish.

He’s also a little overweight and has a right drinkers belly. Although it annoys me, his tendency to rap some form of gansta grime, complete with effs, jeffs and c-bombs, is hilarious.

Not so much when my four year old is outside but it does compensate. He normally stops singing when I let my four year old dance to his rapping. THE POWER OF DANCE.

BFITH
    Free Member

Mine got so bored of the plants out the front of our house dying she started watering them for us.

This and this…. were hoping they’ll sort out our front lawn too, whilst were at work.

I hate old people 😉

thecaptain
    Free Member

My parents neighbour has cut a plant well inside our garden (must have leant well over the wall which is about 7 ft high). Parents don’t really want to start a big dispute but aren’t pleased. 2nd time, they also did it 4 years ago.

batfink
    Free Member

We live in a group of 7 houses, with lots of shared space. the Australians call this a “townhouse”, but I guess in the UK, it would be called a “mews” by some spikey-haired **** from Foxtons. Anyway:

The lady in the house nearest the road to totally bat-sh*t mental. Her front garden is almost beyond description, she’s like a womble, she just collects all manner of tut and “displays” it in her front garden. Old tree stumps, various bits of road furniture, actual furniture, random bits of metal bent into unusual shapes and (perhaps the very worst) WIND CHIMES.

We had a chat with a member of the owners committee who told us that she submitted a $2,000 invoice after taking it upon herself to jet-wash some of the common areas. After being told to poke her invoice (obviously), she is now taking them to court because she apparently slipped over whilst doing said jet-washing.

We only rent, so we are quite enjoying keeping out of it!

nickc

My neighbours are my landlords…It says here on the handy crib sheet they gave me, that they are in fact lovely.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Mate at work lives next to a total maniac, started feeding the birds to annoy folk, but it’s spiralled into full blown madness, been at court loads, been sectioned, nails meat to the back fence to attract rats, slashed tyres, nails on the road, to be honest I can’t even recall half of it.

He started to hide behind mental illness as a defence as he was threatened with an ASBO, it gives him incredible protection, no one is allowed to speak to him or challenge his behaviour, he films everything – everyone in town knows about it, so selling a house there is nigh on impossible.

Bugger that.

the-muffin-man

Our neighbour has been fitting his own kitchen for 4 months now – not sure he’ll see the summer out if he continues drilling at 7.30pm on a Sunday night.

He’s obsessed with hoovering too – he’ll drill, hooover, drill, hoover, drill, hoover on and on and on. Just make a ruddy mess at clear up at the end!!!

martinhutch

I knocked on the bloke opposite’s door to report some dodgy looking yoof had been hanging around his immaculate motorhome looking through the windows.

It was his son.

mooman
    Free Member

My neighbour has gone to America for 3 weeks, and left her teenage son at home/caring for her dog … which means the dog is barking from early evening till late at night every day … every car that goes up street, every person who walks past house, even for no particular reason – it just goes into a barking frenzy.

martinhutch

My neighbour has gone to America for 3 weeks, and left her teenage son at home/caring for her dog … which means the dog is barking from early evening till late at night every day … every car that goes up street, every person who walks past house, even for no particular reason – it just goes into a barking frenzy.

Teenage son, home alone, three weeks. I’d say you were getting off pretty lightly so far!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

my neighbour keeps bringing me fresh fish from the lake. He however crosses the garden and comes up to the kitchen door, not using the front entrance . Very rude

chakaping
    Free Member

My daughter scratched the side of my neighbour’s car when we’d both told her not to ride her bike between the cars many times.

He was very good about it and didn’t accept any money from me.. and not from her when she went round with all her pocket money to try and make it up to him.. then instead she made him a sorry card and took that round instead.

But there’s a venomous 16-page thread on mumsnet about it.

😉

neilthewheel

Our neighbour used to come and feed our cat for us when we were away. Since the cat was put down, she hasn’t offered once.

submarined
    Free Member

I lent my neighbour my sliding compound mitre saw and dehumidifier over a year ago, and forgot about them because i didn’t need them. The arse not only bought the dehumidifier back when i told him to consider it a permanent loan, but also bought me a brand new identical saw due to the wear and rear he didn’t really cause to mine.
    What an arse.

DrP

She’s dead to me.

To be honest, it may be she’s dead to everyone.

DrP

Dickyboy

Our neighbours turned off our water supply when we were on holiday 👿 when confronted their feeble excuse was that they could see our overflow pipe running and were worried we might get flooded, cheeky interfering sods

theteaboy
    Free Member

My next door neighbour has just put her house up for sale. She’s decluttering and insisted that we must keep all of her son’s old lego. We now have about 8 tesco bags full cluttering up our house. Outrageous.

rocketman
    Free Member

Our neighbours aren’t poisonous but they do have three smoking hot daughters

One summer’s evening lst year I pulled up and noticed the eldest one was cleaning her car in a crop top and cut-off shorts, all covered in foam *cough*

As if that wasn’t enough she sauntered over dripping sponge in hand and asked me how I got my car so clean

senorj

Doreen hasn’t made me the cake she promised for putting up the trellis.
    The cheek of it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Massive Poisonous Neighbour Dispute’ is closed to new replies.