Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Massive fail :(
  • emma82
    Free Member

I did it 🙂 Well, I wrote something and sent it off anyway. Fingers crossed I don’t have another break down before the exam. Wine is officially opened for the evening. 🙂 Thanks for all the calming words and advice, genuinely would have thrown in the towel yesterday. Now if I don’t pass I can blame it on you lot 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

Remember not to leave the revision as late as the essay 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

I think I work better under pressure, I wrote my dissertation over a weekend due to losing about 4 weeks… (65% grade for the dissertation too).
    Relax and enjoy the wine.

emma82
    Free Member

In my defense Capt I did start it two weeks ago and just couldn’t write it. I’ve never had so much trouble with a TMA but i have had a bereavement, another bit of bad news and a funeral in the last two weeks so my mind has been wandering somewhat 🙁 But, done now and it has actually got me thinking about revision.

emma82
    Free Member

Yayee, got my assignment back and got 70% which considering I didn’t finish it and only reference one book isn’t too bad and keeps me in my overall grade 2 region 🙂 now just to the exam, it’s lush outside and I have to stay in and revise 🙁

trailmonkey

tell me about it. i’ve had 9 straight days of revision. think i need a day off as it’s not sinking in at the mo.

emma82
    Free Member

ick nine days? Id be ready to drop too. What are you studying? I’ve just been on the OU site and found out the next module I need to do doesn’t start until next October so that cheered me up having been wobbling about it all, the break will do me good!

clubber
    Free Member

Yayee, got my assignment back and got 70%
    which considering I didn ‘t finish it and only
    reference one book isn’ t too bad

so, in summary, you’re a big drama queen. 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Yayee, got my assignment back and got 70% which considering I didn’t finish it and only reference one book isn’t too bad and keeps me in my overall grade 2 region now just to the exam, it’s lush outside and I have to stay in and revise

And they say that standards aren’t falling. Get out there and enjoy the weather remember that

got 70% which considering I didn’t finish it and only reference one book isn’t too bad

😛

emma82
    Free Member

I am a massive drama queen but I really don’t cope with personal stress very well. Stress at work is fine, I can be ready for a break down and nobody know about it because I can work through it, anything to do with me personally I just explode and need a lot of reassurance 🙂

trailmonkey

studying total war and social change in the 20c at the mo, with my next module – empire 1492-1950 starting today.

last module for my ba 8)

emma82
    Free Member

well done you 🙂 I still have two left to go, both level 3 so Im doing an optional first in case I completely Eff it up, at least it wont be a compulsory which will knacker my overall degree classification. Year off next year then 18 months study and I will be done by the time I turn 32. Still seems a long way off but nevermind, still young yet 🙂

ART

Whey hey – well done Emma! Having a drama is fine … 😉 but also getting through it and knowing in the future that you can do it even when circumstances aren’t what you might like is valuable learning. Time for a ride methinks. 😀

emsz
    Free Member

Well done you! 8)

Sue_W
    Free Member

Ahem … Emma82 – you are guilty of a misleading thread title!

It should read ‘massive success’ 😀

Well done you!

emma82
    Free Member

Thank you! Worryingly, revision is kind of going well…..

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Massive fail :(’ is closed to new replies.