Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Massive Crash!
  • northernmatt

Well, if you’re only three I can imagine it was pretty big.

He was fine.

[video]https://youtu.be/3INiTu5Yryw[/video]

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Tankslapper!

senorj

Not too bad .Looks like he’s having fun.
    Li’l J ,3.25 y/o ,has had a couple of nasty ones on a school car park. I ignored his tears and checked the Islabike wasn’t scratched. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    notlocal
    Free Member

Grandsonnotlocal had his first big off a couple of weeks ago. All was well on the mean streets of Ballater, until bravado overtook skill, and he had a massive tankslapper on the runbike down the small incline into Monaltrie Park. He just picked up the bike and carried on….much slower. Can’t wait to get him on a proper bike.

northernmatt

He didn’t even whinge but it was a soft landing into some long grass, got straight back on, wanted to do the seesaw at the end as well.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Amazing how the smile turned quickly to a look of concern, a trick my face pulls every time my talent runs out.

molgrips
    Free Member

My eldest would’ve had a breakdown over that and have to be walked back to the car.

In fact, that’s happened for less.

steve_b77
    Free Member

To be honest I laughed a bit at that, only cos I’ve seen my 3yr old do similar, he’s also washed out on wet tarmac and bounced down it on his bonce, leading to temporary tears but still getting straight back on.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

That’s cool! Good lad!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Massive Crash!’ is closed to new replies.