Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Massive "Big Up" to Yeti & The Cyclery
  • rockitman

A few weeks ago, on my first lap at SITS I snapped the frame on my Yeti 575. Dogbone snapped causing both carbon seatstays to snap. There were pictures on here of the damage.

Dropped her off at The Cyclery the Monday after Sleepless and have just been and picked her up, fully rebuilt with a brand new carbon back end, dogbone etc. Not far off a completely new frame. All covered under warranty. You can't say fairer than that can you.

Just wanted to big up Yeti and The Cyclery in Uppermill for sorting it out for me, particularly after the pictures were published on here.

Muchos Thanks! You both have one extremely happy customer.

Now, new frame, pretty new forks (just had a extra firm spring put in the Lyriks too), it'd look great with some new wheels…

Doug
    Free Member

Now, new frame, pretty new forks (just had a extra firm spring put in the Lyriks too)

Top support from The Cyclery and Yeti. Now replace the frame with something more suited to a big guy with 6"+ forks.

rockitman

I have purchased a Commencal Meta 6 for throwing off things / bombing down Jacobs Ladder etc etc. Will use the Yeti more for trail centres and 24hr races.

Would love a hard tail though…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Massive "Big Up" to Yeti & The Cyclery’ is closed to new replies.