Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Maserati recall 21000 cars in collision scare..
  • bikebouy
    Free Member

I wonder if that appears in the ad…

Just sayin’

😆

LoCo
    Free Member

28,000 actually 😉

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/maserati-recalls-28k-cars-for-stuck-accelerators.html

Not surprised, build quality in the the ones I’ve been in has been rather shite, lovely engines though.

BigJohn

Apparently if you press on the brake pedal the windscreen gets blanked out by a massive Chain Reaction advert.

LoCo
    Free Member

😆

DT78
    Free Member

Brilliant. Best cancel those orders I placed after being bombarded by their shite adverts

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I am going to drop mine off at STW towers this afternoon.

footflaps

Apparently a huge ad for STW can randomly appear on the windscreen as you’re driving along and you can’t get rid of it until you log in….

CountZero

Apparently a huge ad for STW can randomly appear on the windscreen as you’re driving along and you can’t get rid of it until you log in…

shifter
    Free Member

They’re making a nice SUV now I heard.

alpin
    Free Member

build quality in the the ones I’ve been in has been rather shite,

+1

there was a Quattro Porte in the garage the other week in for crash damage. it had 37,000KM on it. lovely soft leather, but it was so worn…. my Bus has nigh on 200,000km and the leather is still in top condition…. 😕

Frankenstein
    Free Member

That’s why your honour I was caught doing 240 mph due to the floor mats honest!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Maserati recall 21000 cars in collision scare..’ is closed to new replies.