Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Marzocchi marathon travel adjust
  • yetidan
    Free Member

Wondered if anyone can help – I have some Marzocchi Marathon forks and they’re set at 100mm travel. I’ve read that there’s an internal adjustment possible to make them 120mm but no amount of googling or e-mailing Marzocchi turns up any instructions.

Any ideas?

Cheers

StirlingCrispin

My Marathon SL forks (2006) are adjusted using the + and – air on the left leg.

More -ve reduces the travel. I have some manuals and if you email me I can forward them to you,

yetidan
    Free Member

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply – I don’t think mine are the same, they only have an air preload valve at the top of the left leg and that’s it.

They’re 2012. Any info might help though if you don’t mind e-mailing it over. Couldn’t see your address on your profile but you can get me on danielcosby at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again

Dan

theboatman
    Free Member

If it’s the r’s or the lr’s, i’ve got some instructions on my work laptop, but i’m off for a week. Just email windwave, they sent it to me. There is a video on the web for refilling the rebound thingy in the r leg as well, and that’s on youtube. Spacer change is a 20 min job.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi marathon travel adjust’ is closed to new replies.