Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Marzocchi All Mountain 4 – what are they?
  • collinstiffee
    Free Member

I happen to have been “gifted” a pair of All Mountain 4 forks. Now, I haven’t ridden them, yet. But, I can’t find any information on them.
    what I know. Coil. Air Preload. rebound. That’s it.
    Now, as they are not mentioned on the Marzocchi website I assume they are some cobbled together fitted from factory affair.
    However evil ther are, does anyone have any info on how evil, preload pressures etc.
    dish the dirt, please.

Coyote
    Free Member

I had some. They are a basic OK fork. I tried messing around with pre-load pressures and in the end found one that suited. Can’t remember what it was though.

HTH

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think they were the OEM ones so probably the same as the 3’s for that year with something taken off.

collinstiffee
    Free Member

I have no idea what year they are. can’t find anything on the fork to give me a clue. Thanks for the replies, I’ll follow the trail. so to speak.

meehaja
    Free Member

on the back of the left leg my all mountains have a small circle stamped in the metal with an 05 and a line pointed towards a month indicator… yours might have this too?

collinstiffee
    Free Member

Cheers. Found it. 05 too. 🙂

collinstiffee
    Free Member

Thanks for the link to the manual. I put the forks on the Cove and they are a great improvement over the 100 mm travel Manitou forks I was making do with. Geometry is better.
    Cheers for help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi All Mountain 4 – what are they?’ is closed to new replies.