Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Marsden
  • loftmonkey
    Free Member

From Holmfirth area – don't really know Marsden for mountain biking is there any good routes etc etc – it looks really good terrain!

dt5714
    Free Member

There are lot's of good routes around Slaithwaite, Marsden and good route's if you want to ride over from Holmfirth. For a start you can ride on the Bridleway up from Digley to Wessenden Head then head down the Bridleway down the Wessenden Valley towards Marsden and at the second Reservoir go left and across the Reservoir, which takes you to the top of the Standedge (between Marsden and Diggle). Then go across on the Pennine Bridleway for a while on some really rocky and techy sections before a nice long blast down into Marsden.
    Email me and I'll try to sort you some maps of the better stuff.

RDL-82
    Free Member

dt5714 i would be interested in some info as well if you wouldnt mind, but coming from greenfield/marsden from train, can i drop you a mail?

loftmonkey
    Free Member

I've done/know the section from Digley to wessenden and the bridleway down to Marsden. I usually then turn right at the bottom and follow the locks up to deer hill reservoir into Meltham
    Would be awesome if you could sort me some maps out of the other stuff mate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Marsden’ is closed to new replies.