Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • married?been cheated on? if you forgave her did you ever get back to how u were?
  • hora
    Free Member

OP. Just out of interest (no Im not angling etc)..

The three children that are not yours- does their Father pay maintenance etc for them? Would he have to support them separately if you separated would you also have to (legally) pay for the 5 as opposed to the 2?

IF it does look for the best that you do separate after all. What is your commitment in other words?

therealhoops
    Free Member

no trust, no relationship

simple as

Chums of ours are going through what you're going through but 3years further on. They never really got back despite having a second child. They are now splitting up for good but still living together. House is in neg equity and I have a feeling the bloke will turn nasty once he's got the solicitors bill.

it'll get worse before it gets better

sorry

cinnamon_girl

Of course the easiest thing to do would be leave and move on. But how can you be 100% sure this is the best course of action? I would say this is particularly important with children in the equation.

You must seek professional counselling, even if only one of you attends. You both need to ask yourselves questions and provide honest answers. It will be a learning curve.

Good luck.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    therealhoops
    Free Member

CG – I know what yer saying but it'll never be the same between them. IMO he should never look back, he'll only see an ass.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘married?been cheated on? if you forgave her did you ever get back to how u were?’ is closed to new replies.