Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Marrakech hotels
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

Can someone recommend me a hotel / Riad in Marrakech please?

for me, Mrs Coolhandluke and daughter, 14, in October.

footflaps

Nice boutique hotel

Les Borjs de la Kasbah Marrakech

nickc

Le Jardins de la medina

Stayed here in January, friendly staff, close enough to the souk to walk there but far enough away to be quiet. Nice rooms, pool and good restaurant. I’d go back

drlex
    Free Member

We stayed in Riad Houdou last year, after trawling Trip Advisor. Tucked down a side street in the old quarter, but only a ten minute walk from the tumult of the Jamaa el Fna market square. Best bit? Hammam massage, conducted on site. Small, though – think 8 rooms or so. No pool.

redmex
    Free Member

Riad Charai was where we stayed couldnt fault it, real taste of the old city once your out the front door and then there’s the screaming at 5am sorry meant praying. I would go back

headfirst
    Free Member

Riad Badi in the medina. Sit on the roof terrace and watch the storks mating on the castle ruin walls next door!

jambalaya
    Free Member

A few popular ones

Riad Hikaya – stayed there excellent with quirky British owner, nice roof terrace with distant views of Atlas, away from the madness

La Maison Arabe
    Villa des Oranges

A few threads but best part of our trip was to go to the Atlas. If the Soukmis too full on there is a fixed price place called Maison Artisane (or similar near the Riad Hikaya)

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Road Djebel is really lovely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Marrakech hotels’ is closed to new replies.