Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Marple/Etherow/Roman Lakes rides
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

Went out to Etherow park (got on at the top, past FJ’s as if your going to Glossop) as my old quickie ride in the lakes has had the descent mutilated by Fred Flinstone in his roller car.

All I have to say is that I found what may well be short but is possibly the most cheeky and steep bit of track, such a grand replacement to the old mellor cross/golf course decent.

Anyone else know of any lovely little tracks around that area? Or have any input on how were going to get the golf club descent back to its beautiful trenchy condition?

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Shhhhhh 😉

Strawberry DH will be backto normal in a few months at the most i rekon 🙂

scaled
    Free Member

The fox was fast as anything this week, the descent from barking dog farm down to the little mill is still rocky as ever (just a shame about the huge puddle halfway down)

and yeah, strawberry isn’t going to take long if this rain keeps up – It’s bloody dangerous as a descent at the moment

banks
    Free Member

So much for keeping it cheeky, reason its lasted so long is that its barely ridden

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Anyone for a razz around the area tomorrow? Ive not been around there for a little while?

ryderredman
    Free Member

Not exactly a secret though is it banks if its on strava?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Marple/Etherow/Roman Lakes rides’ is closed to new replies.