Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Mark Watson on Tour
  • kona_uk
    Free Member

Has anyone else seen Mark Watson on tour or going to a show?

We saw him last night in Bromsgrove, I wasn’t sure what he would be like as I have only really seen him on Mock the Week, but seemed a funny guy although he never said much.

But seeing him last night, he is a very funny guy and it was non stop laughter, plus being such a small venue, an intimate show. 🙂

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Yeah, I’ve seen him live a couple of times. Definitely one of the better comedians on the circuit.

DezB
    Free Member

Saw him few weeks ago. Very good. I liked the way he started in the crowd and didn’t go off before the “encore”, just hid!

kona_uk
    Free Member

Yeah, we liked the start of the show, just appearing and making jokes and warming up the audience, a great start to the show!

BeardedDave
    Free Member

Sounds promising. Off to see him a week today, at a friend’s suggestion, but don’t really know what to expect.

DezB
    Free Member

but don’t really know what to expect

Best way to see a comedian.

miketually
    Free Member

We’re off to see Ed Byrne next week; anyone seen him recently? I’ve only seen him live once, at my uni summer ball in 1997 when he’d not been on TV and still looked like Alanis Morisette.

IHN

Seeing Ed Byrne tomorrow night and Mark Watson on Wednesday. ‘Nam seems to be on the circuit, they all come here.

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

I saw him in the Edinburgh Festival last year, he was grand.

There were two old folks walked out within the first 2 min though, so he chased after them. Very funny, wasn’t sure if it was a set up but still very funny.

The bird into the face gag was hilarious.

goon
    Free Member

Saw him in Stafford last week. Excellent stuff.

‘Hit by the bird!’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Mark Watson on Tour’ is closed to new replies.