Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Marin Decals
  • saladodger
    Free Member

Anybody any idea as to how I might source a set if decals for a 2004 Marin Mount Vision Pro Quad-Link frame? Have googled galore with no real success. Was wondering if anybody had sourced something similar?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ask a dealer.

globalti
    Free Member

Ask Atlantic Boulevard in Bury. He can do any decal.

http://www.atlantic-boulevard.co.uk/

zippykona

I bought these.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

CYNICAL – you are simply a troll, nothing more nothing less.

The amount of cough helpful posts cough you plague stw with is getting silly now.

munrobiker
    Free Member

CYNICAL – you are simply a troll, nothing more nothing less.

O rly 😉

Have you been here long enough to start sparring with the big hitters?

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

I’m sure someone or somebodies will be the judge of that any moment…
    😛

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Perhaps I will re-read my Shakespearean book of insults then get back to you horrible lot.

saladodger
    Free Member

Some of us post for help on forums as a last resort, as opposed to expecting somebody else to make their life easier by doing the hard work for them. That is why I don’t need the bleedingly obvious stating thanks. Perhaps I should have gone into chapter n verse about where my googling took me, ie towards ATB UK only to find they’d lost the Marin distributor contract in 2013 to Paligap who, upon contacting, have examined to me that these decals are no longer produced or available to order!!!! So, to clarify, I did the ‘dealer’ thing…..

Anybody able to offer something helpful?

PS. The decals above are a little too retro but thanks for being constructive and trying to help.
    PPS. Thanks for the boulevard link. Will try it.

zippykona

And people who post a link to the Google page. That’s soo funny.
    Sometimes people are in a poor signal area, using a tiny screen or have little time. What’s the harm in asking a question?

saladodger
    Free Member

Exactly Zippy. It appears however that Al, and his defender above, don’t see it the same way!?

craig24
    Free Member

Slik graphics? I think they can reproduce everything –

http://www.slikgraphics.com

cynic-al
    Free Member

You did the dealer thing? Fair enough.

You didn’t state the obvious so I did, nothing personal, some folk don’t know how it works.

As you have seemingly worked out you’re not going to get originals so maybe your OP could have been clearer?

saladodger
    Free Member

Al, i did the dealer thing, I also contacted 3 or 4 popular decal companies, but the best of all my pre-posting research was that I discovered the Alpine Trail frame I bought was actually a Mount Vision Pro!!!

i think your attempt to blame my post is bordering on silly, or perhaps you are immune to simply accepting that on this occasion your smart arse answer was I’ll-judged. I don’t think folk who ask for help on these forums have to justify their question by going into specific detail of their actions thus far. At 45 yo I am well aware of how it works and also most capable of exhausting all reasonable avenues before seeking the help of the forum community when nothing seems to be working.

Craig, I use slik quite a bit but theirs are more current and can’t see any Marin. Looks like I might be shit out of luck on these but will keep trying.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

HERE HERE! 😈

cynic-al
    Free Member

Well, there you go, I disagree, and you took it personally.

saladodger
    Free Member

I don’t take things “personally” on forums…..I just shake my head, sigh, and mutter obscenities under my breath!, to take personally just ain’t worth the extra couple of beats per minute.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Marin Decals’ is closed to new replies.