Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Margaret Moran – thieving munter
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’ll be interesting to see what kind of sentence she gets, in light of some of the recent ones for the darn sarf riots.

lady in red

donsimon
    Free Member

Has she made you feel scared for your own personal safety?
    Has she killed anyone?
    Has she caused high levels of damage to public property?

binners

TO be fair to her, I often forget which one of my many properties I’m using on any given day, and subsequently claiming expenses on. Its an easy mistake to make

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Did she act on the spur of the moment?
    Did she know EXACTLY what she was doing?

If you are quite happy paying taxes to keep her in red hats, mon ami, then carry on.

wwaswas

thieving munter

As long as we use her appearance as a part of the judicial proces then you have my full backing.

donsimon
    Free Member

You simply can’t compare the two crimes or sentencing to try to get a reaction, the lowest level of journalism imo, and I didn’t say she doesn’t deserve a punishment either.

konabunny
    Free Member

My money is on 20 months imprisonment, 5-6 months to actually be served. This is based on my exhaustive review of similar offences (glanced at wikipedia page and the other MP fraudsters seemed to get about 16 months each).

MSP

You simply can’t compare the two crimes or sentencing to try to get a reaction, the lowest level of journalism imo, and I didn’t say she doesn’t deserve a punishment either.

+1 She was in a position of power and trust, which she abused, should add an extra tariff to the sentence IMO.

donsimon
    Free Member

She was in a position of power and trust, which she abused,

To be honest I’m not sure about that, she ripped off the expenses, something that is available to most employees and probably done by most employees. ever taken a company biro home?
    I don’t see how her power gives her any more or less access to expenses or how being a politician has breached her level of trust more or less than any other employee.
    Selling arms to the Libyans for personal gain is a breach of both power and trust, imo.

ahwiles
    Free Member

She was in a position of power and trust, which she abused, should add an extra tariff to the sentence IMO.

it won’t though, will it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Margaret Moran – thieving munter’ is closed to new replies.