Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Marcus Intalex
  • eskay

Just heard that he has passed away, a massive loss and way too young.

loddrik
    Free Member

Nooooooooooo!!!

matydubz
    Free Member

🙁

The guy is a legend and it is a huge loss for Manchester!

The guy really introduced me to loads of great records and the few times that I bumped into him at gigs, he was happy to stop and chat.

For those who don’t know who he is, stick his name into YouTube and stick some headphones on.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Some of his more recent technoey stuff was decent. Yeah, sad loss to the community.

bennyboy1
    Free Member

Heard this yeaterday and am still pretty shocked by it. Own a load of Soul:R records and have the most incredible memories of clubbing visits when his releases on either 31 Records, Soul:R or Metalheadz were all absolute top drawer time after time, so consistent with his stellar quality.

Dearly love his 1999-2003 era when everything he released was consistently close to musical perfection!

benw
    Free Member

Both me and the wife knew him back in the late eighties when he was a house Dj,well everything came under house/dance music then but he used to play quite a bit of jungle which didn’t always go down well in Burnley at the time.He was a massive talent and i liked his Trevino stuff.

wallop

Sad news.

twistedpencil

Have spent the day spinning his tunes, you’ve gone too soon man…

Mister-P
    Free Member

His Fabriclive album is one of the best in the series.

retro83
    Free Member

Oh man 🙁

gaze
    Free Member
    Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Had a ‘night’ last week. Played ‘Virgo’ a lot 🙁 A great loss, RIP.

dmck16
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/3o74Ul5JvYY[/video]

Had absolutely no idea until today that he also released as Trevino, despite owning one of those records.

Might end up entering a Marcus Intalex YouTube-black-hole again tonight…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Marcus Intalex’ is closed to new replies.