Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Map of cyclists injured on the roads – did i imagine it?
  • CaptJon
    Free Member

Or was there one doing the rounds?

Wow, most accidents occur in populated areas.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

no idea, but if the group i overtook the other day continues the same way there'll be one more pin in it.

Driving down a country lane, nowhere to overtake, aproach them form behind (ohhh er), they know im there, they've seen me, but do they pull over and let me past, no idea if they'r required to, but would have been polite rather than keeping the que of cars held up for 2 miles.

Then as the road opens out into a village I pull out to overtake, they would have kown this, my exhaust isn't subtle in the slightest.

Some fekwit in the middle of the group decides it would be an absolutley fantastic idea to swing out an go for a village sign sprint leaving me with no choice but to cut the group up into 2.

Next time I read about some bad driver pulling into the middle of a roadie group, i'm just going to assume they were being TWa** and asking for it.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Thanks all.

druidh
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon – Member

no idea, but if the group i overtook the other day continues the same way there'll be one more pin in it.

Driving down a country lane, nowehre to overtake, aproach them form behind (ohhh er), thye kow im there, they've seen me, but do they pull over and let me past, no ida if they'r required to, but would have been polite rather than keeping the que of cars held up for 2 miles.

Then as the road opens out into a village I pull out to overtake, they would have kown this, my exhaust isnt subtle in the slightest.

Some fekwit in the middle of the group decides it woult be an absolutley fantastic idea to swing out an got for a village sign sprint leaving me with no choice but to cut the group up into 2.

Next time I read about some bad driver pulling into the middle of a roadie group, i'm just going to assume they were being TWa** and asking for it.

How I miss the "good old days". Trolling used to be a lot more subtle than this.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

im not trolling, this fecker realy did have a death wish

MtbCol
    Free Member

The map's not totally accurate in any way.
    Where I live, there's been more than the 2 accidents they have marked on the map. 🙄

Flaperon

Did he leave the lane he was in?

daveagiles
    Free Member

Not sure about the accident off the coast of wales either…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

no lanes, its a country road with no markings. Wide enough for two cars to pass. He puled out litteraly inches fom my front wing acceleating (there was probably a comfortable 4ft between me and the line of roadies) as I wasn't exactly blasting past and there was already a car behind me there was nowhere to go except brake and get rear ended by the car behind or pull in front of his mates and wait for the road to open out again to get past him.

If he'd done it to a car that was either a)going faster or b) closer he would have been at best in hospital, at worst under my car.

epicyclo

You're still not allowed to kill cyclists who inconvenience you. Good to see you resisted the urge 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Map of cyclists injured on the roads – did i imagine it?’ is closed to new replies.