Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Manly content. Chop saw recommendations needed please. Rarwr!
  • footflaps

Before I got a chainsaw the main use of the chop saw was chopping fire wood! As a result the blade is stained green with tree mould!

mrben100
    Free Member

trail_rat – Member
    ……As for scribing internal corners being the non diy way…. Why does almost every new build ive been in have mitred ?

Dunno – choosing to do it that way? You’ve not been in many new builds? Quicker for the developer therefore saves money? Odd job man not ‘joiner’? You think that they’re mitred but if you went back and looked you would see they were actually scribed? The new builds were inspired by M C Escher and didn’t have any internal corners? Probably lots of reasons.

I was talking about what’s best to do not what every man and his dog (except proper joiners obviously 😉 ) does to ‘get the job done’.

footflaps – Member

Just for the record, my workshop has scribed 6″ Ogee skirting….

Ah, a man who knows his beans and has Original Gangsta skirting to boot, Respeck 8)

EDIT: a cheeky Stuart Milne edit whilst I was typing. I still stand by my sarcasm though 🙄

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Manly content. Chop saw recommendations needed please. Rarwr!’ is closed to new replies.