Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Manitou Minutes
  • Futureboy77

Currently looking for a 100mm fork for a 29er and these are available relatively cheaply.
    Anyone got any comments/reviews/opinions?

I’m well aware of the Manipoo reputation, but i also see that Travis Brown was using them on his Trek 69er (and i’m sure i read a decent review…but i can’t find it!)!

mudshark
    Free Member

I’ve had no problems with my 2005 Minute 3, which I prefer to my Fox Talas, and they’re supposed to be more reliable now anyway.

thomthumb
    Free Member

have you seen them for less than 300 notes anywhere?

bigsi
    Free Member

Ordered some 2008 ones with the maxle from CRC for £256 on Friday and have just noticed that the 100mm ones have gone up by over £60 so not looking like such good value for money now.

Loads of good reviews on mtbr convinced me to part with my hard earned,, they should be with me in the next 24 hours 😀

chunkypaul
    Free Member

i’ve tried the absolute 100mm TA ones but i really didn’t like the harsh damping feel, i also had trouble setting them up and felt nothing like a F29 or Reba, either too hard or really soft – so I have parted with them good looking forks, very stiff and loads of clearance though…

i do get on with the minute TPC forks; much better (IMO) damping feel and easy to set up – got a 26er minute elite tpc TA 120mm one and its great

stumpytrek
    Free Member

I have a pair of 26er 100mm minutes (2005) which are still going strong. Always have been good forks but got 200% better after TF Tuned worked their magic on them.

v10
    Free Member

Had a pair of 08 Minute MRD TPC 100mm on the 4x bike for nearly a year now, no issues what so ever. Nice and stiff and internally bang on. TPC damping is lovely.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

anyone know where to get the kit to sort out the rebound knock???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Manitou Minutes’ is closed to new replies.