Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • manitou minute 29er reviewed in issue 57 grinder
  • Shackleton

Does anybody know if it was the 2009 (absolute) or 2010 (absolute+) version? Or does anybody use one and have an opinion?

Ta,

P

Shackleton

Anybody?

singlespeedstu

The only difference between the 09 and 10 is the absolute+ which you can buy as an upgrade for about 30 quid.

I have a 2010 120mm TA that i’ve been using for a while.
    It’s been reliable and easy to set up. The absolute+ works realy well with a large range of adjustment from full lock to full open.

This fork has replaced a Reba 120 TA that developed a creak and the importer refused to repair.

It’s a bit more linear than the Reba and has slightly less rebound adjustment. Having said that half of the rebound adjustment on the Reba’s that slow it’s useless anyway.

Overall I like it.

dreednya

I’ve got the 140 Minute with absolute + damper and previously rode a 2008 Minute with Absolute. Much prefer the Absolute + damper – seems much plusher on the small stuff, more controlled and none of that clicking noise when you have it on any other setting than locked out or fully open. Really prefer the damping to that of the Revelation I had before.

A seriously under-rated fork IMO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘manitou minute 29er reviewed in issue 57 grinder’ is closed to new replies.