Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Manitou mattoc pro compression rod assembly for a 2016 fork anyone?
  • alzore
    Free Member

anyone know where i can get a Manitou mattoc pro compression rod assembly for a 2016 fork?

thanks

dlr

CRC have one in stock, listed as 2015 but I don’t think there was any change to the compression side for 2016, only the air side with iva etc. I would mail Manitou themselves for confirmation, don’t bother with crc/hotlines, they have enough trouble admitting they even import them…

Nothing you can sort on warranty?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.hotlines-uk.com/frames-forks/forks
    Hotlines are the distribution people so practically any bike shop

boxxer7
    Free Member

Spoke to hotlines when I was after a part and they weren’t much help, I spoke to manitou Europe (based in Germany) they sent out a brand new air spring for free I’m not the original owner of the forks either. I’d give them a try and see if they can help.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Oh and at 2016 is it broken? That would be warranty. Hotlines are a distributor so not set up for customer contact. Any bike shop with an account can order parts, probably online with about 5 clicks of a mouse.

boxxer7
    Free Member

Only reason I contacted hotlines was because they and everyone else was out of stock of the part, all hotlines told me was that it was special order only and they were expecting no stock and couldn’t tell me how long it would take once ordered.

Manitou Europe couldn’t have been any more helpful on the other hand and I don’t think they generally deal with customers either.

alzore
    Free Member

Thanks guys

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Manitou mattoc pro compression rod assembly for a 2016 fork anyone?’ is closed to new replies.