Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Manicure and pedicure?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

As the summer is rapidly approaching and open toed shoe season is almost upon us, it’s time for the annual pedicure.
    This year is going to be a bit different though and I’m considering going for a MANicure too.
    What d’ya think? worth the money?
    Anyone had one?
    Hand cream recommendations wouldn’t go amiss either…

carlos
    Free Member

Don’t normally bother with either but had both done for wedding day whilst the Mrs had God knows what. Anyhow felt great and looked good for the 3 weeks we were away then ruined after a couple of days back at work tiling & building.

What d’ya think – Yeah why not, go for it
    Worth it – Not for me

jon1973
    Free Member

I had mine done the other week and I’m really pleased with the results

Hairychested
    Free Member

Manicure? Pedicure? Hand cream? Whatever next, you’re gonna ask Elf for an unemotional opinion on Liverpool FC?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’ve often had hand manicures since at a young age my grandmother commented on how nice my nails were, and then as a young lad I dated the nail tech that did people such a Liz Taylor.

The guys that think it’s effeminate or ‘gay’ to pamper oneself have obviously never studied a:nature, or b: history, and probably don’t wash or change their underwear regularly, and probably have to think lots of other men are ‘gay’ to reinforce their own dubious sexuality. Oh, and most weekends I’m up to my arms in crap mending cars/bikes/motorbikes/guns, fishing, gardening, DIYing etc. so I’m certainly not averse to getting stuck in.

I also pluck stray hairs from my eyebrows!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Manicure and pedicure?’ is closed to new replies.