Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • ManFlu v GirlFlu – Research ;-)
  • redthunder
    Free Member

The GF is just getting over a case of GirlFlu and was quite groggy with the general symptoms of misery.

More importantly [kidding] it looks like I’m coming down with same thing ;-(

So when a bloke catches GirlFlu does it transform into ManFlu but a lot worse ???

Bunnyhop

GF flu- is usually the real thing – can’t get out of bed for up to 3 days, at least up to a week unable to do much, next week feeling groggy and weak as a kitten, third week just taking it easy and getting strength back.

Man flu – sneezes, feels tired, sleeps for an hour, watches loads of p–n, plays computer games, looks pathetic and recovers after 3 days 😀

redthunder
    Free Member

@bunnyhop

lol

So I could die then ?

bren2709

More than likely, man flu is killer! 😀

cranberry
    Free Member

That is terribly sexist Bunnyhop.

@OP – Manflu is much, much worserer. Tell the little lady she is going to have to break out her nurse’s uniform and take proper care of you for the next few days.

glupton1976
    Free Member

There is actual proper peer reviewed research out there that says manflu is a lot worse than what females get. Something to do with testosterone.

Bunnyhop

That is terribly sexist Bunnyhop.

The truth often hurts 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

Women are designed for pain (childbirth) therefore nothing can be as bad for them as it is for a male.

It is also medically proven that women are stupider than men as according to the Glasgow Coma Scale the maximum a female can score is 14 out of 15 (never obey commands).

I am currently seriously ill with man flu and in my delerious state will deny any knowledge of the above highly sexist comments.

redthunder
    Free Member

@cranberry

Mmmm.

@gluptom1976

This could be the definitive research here 🙂

Drac

Any man who complains when the have a cold needs a slap and in the interest of equality, the same goes for women.

redthunder
    Free Member

I’m not into slapping 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

Where abouts are you offering to slap me? and will it be followed by a tickle?

Drac

Where abouts are you offering to slap me? and will it be followed by a tickle?

Normally at home. No.

redthunder
    Free Member

@qwerty

Lol

Whats the going rate ?

spchantler
    Free Member

i’ve got man flu at the mo, and i can tell you its absolutely as bunnyhop says….

redthunder
    Free Member

@spchantler

What ART sites do you recommend ?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ManFlu v GirlFlu – Research ;-)’ is closed to new replies.