Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Manflu in July!!
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Bugger. Feel like cr## full of manflu. And the sun is shining. And I am off. Don’t know if it’s my hayfever or cold making me sneeze….
    Bugger again…
    Yes I am a wuss, but run out of mtfu pills…

GrahamS

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ[/video]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ask your pharmacist for some Growacet.

kayak23

Be strong brother.
    #manflusolidarity

enfht
    Free Member

Male humans lack any slats, making colds far more serious than for the female of the species. Fact. Anyone suggesting otherwise are either sexist, deluded or both.

Cougar

I came down with the lurgy… three weeks ago today in fact. It’s just about cleared up now.

Started out as a head cold, by the end of the week it quite literally put me on my back – from Thursday night to Sunday night I was sleeping like 12-14 hours a night.

But the defining feature of this one was – I’m sorry if anyone’s eating at the moment – the snot. I’ve never known a cold like it. Not the usual drippy runny nose but really thick stuff the colour of an 80s hatchback, and gallons of it. I was waking up in the morning and my throat was so clogged it was triggering my gag reflex and making me throw up (lots of mucus, mostly). At one point I went deaf in one ear. I lost count exactly but I think I went through ten boxes of tissues, I had a bin like a teenage boy’s bedroom. If it hadn’t started easing off when it did I was going to ask on here whether it sounded like a cold or a sinus infection.

Get well soon.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Bloody nora Cougar!! Not got that bad yet, although coughing up a strange brown mixture.
    Slept about 4 hours in total over last 3 nights, been through loads of Kleenex too…

Sandwich

I’m just about cured of a bout of bronchitis. Usually I get this in February and a bit of rest cures it. This time 2 weeks taking it easy, a week on 500mg antibiotics and finally 10 days to get here. Not fab at all and another month off the bike.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I had Yorkshire Flu for 4 weeks, then it came back to visit for a week last week.

Bloody Yorkshire.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Lurgy here too.

Caught it after a particularity wet FTP back in May.

Just about over it now..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Manflu in July!!’ is closed to new replies.