Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Manchester parking suggestions please
  • onlysteel
    Free Member

Need to park up the car for a couple of days, midweek, within sensible (30 mins?) walking distance of Eithad. Had a look at a few on just-park, but feedback seems v variable. Can anyone local offer suggestions? Many thanks.

simmy
    Free Member

Stating the obvious but don’t just leave it on a street especially near the ethiad or velodrome unless you really don’t like your car.

Cougar

30 minutes’ walking or 30 minutes’ Metro? For multiple days I think I’d be parking somewhere in Ashton.

1-shed
    Free Member

Lots of car parking near go outdoors off great ancoats Street, not too expensive and near to transport links or walk. Cheers 1 shed.

slowoldman

Buxton and take the train in.

ratherbeintobago

Is there a Metrolink Park and Ride that would do (Rochdale has a big-ish car park but there will be others)? Parking free but I don’t know if they police overnight parking.

edhornby

The park and rides aren’t policed, but some are safe enough. do you need the car? Westlands is a 10min tram from the city centre you could get the train to Manchester

paulx
    Free Member

Manchester Airport long or mid stay and take the train or tram in. – About 30 mins. Way safer than leaving it on the street or an unmanned car park.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Thanks for thoughts. Airport idea looks promising.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Your more than welcome to dump it in my place of work for a few days and catch the bus its manned 24/7

jools182
    Free Member

Park it neat my house in Glossop, train to manchester about 30 mins

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Manchester parking suggestions please’ is closed to new replies.