• This topic has 55 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Manchester Monday night- are you there?
  • hora
    Free Member

The solution is side-arms. All males or working age who are in full time employment should be provided with a side arm.

They can they dispense roadside justice to any motorist who they think may be dangerous.

Am I now a quasi-part of the lunatic front?

scaled
    Free Member

I think the ride you’re looking for hora, is the last Friday of every month – take a ticket and get in line sir!

Arse, I’ve just remembered the last time I saw Hora i ended up in hospital about an hour later and spent the next 7 weeks off the bike :/

hora
    Free Member

I will be the one with a big (well growing) moustache and a bright green Patriot 8)

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’ll be on an orange SS roadrat, avoiding hora!

acidchunks

I’ll be on a black spesh hybrid sporting a red fox t-shirt, avoiding hippies!

scaled
    Free Member

what sort of time are you lot getting in to town?

I’m there already and as work have pissed me off I quite fancy a pint

as before, white pinacle road bike – Catlike leaf MTB lid with a mk7 joystick on it

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i’m meeting the gf in about half an hour, and gonna grab some food. we’ll probably not be there until 6.

mrchrispy

I’m heading home via edinburgh cycles so I might shifty on down the rest of oxford road and check out all the dogs on string action.
    black ninja commuter bike with poncy blue tyres

hora
    Free Member

Awesome policing tonight. Stopping cars, trams you name it 🙂

portlyone

Yeah, that was enjoyable.

Space4Cycling by NazcaMan, on Flickr

xherbivorex
    Free Member

yeah, it was great to see and be part of that. even with hora mincing over the tram tracks in case he bottomed out the shock on his patriot…

mrchrispy

Didn’t spot you hora, I did a lap then headed back towards the republic as the wife wanted to go out.
    Not a bad turn out, no dogs on string and only the one jester hat, everyone was very nice.

hora
    Free Member

I was too busy spotting the crumpet

portlyone

@hora

Check out @graemesherriff’s Tweet: http://t.co/vYtIWwQBsh

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i can see the back of my head on that photo up there, directly beneath the traffic light and encased in a teal green giro feature lid…

hora
    Free Member

My moustache is evil and a wee bit creepy

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Monday night- are you there?’ is closed to new replies.