Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Manchester Midweek Mountain Bike madness race series
  • surfer
    Free Member

I have never raced on a bike before (lots of running) and decided to give the first of these a go. I have done the first 2 races (every 2 weeks on a Thursday evening)and just wanted to say they are great fun, well organised and very friendly.
    I was a bit nervous and didnt know what to expect but the courses have been great and I will be looking to do more of these and others.

Thats all.

osian
    Free Member

I did it last night, was good fun. Any idea on where results and pics are?

surfer
    Free Member

On Here

But last nights race not up yet.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    osian
    Free Member

Any ideas on the pictures? Somebody said there's a facebook page but I can't find it.

surfer
    Free Member

Click on the round1 result link from the one I posted.
    Scroll to the bottom and their is a link ot Facebook

surfer
    Free Member

The results are up on the Facebook page. Well done!

RDL-82
    Free Member

Hi, i hve never raced before either, and am really interested in this event as it is literally 10mins from my door, not managed to get to the first two due to working lates, and will miss the next one aswell due to work, gutted:(

Anyway whats it like, is it a good fun atmosphere or full of 1000yards serious stares?
    How was the course? i ride in there alot when i have an hour to kill or on the way to a bigger ride, did they keep the course inside the Clayton Vale part of the valley (Medlock) or venture out of it aswell.

Whats the link for Facebook, having a dim moment and cant seem to find it.

Cheers Rob

LukeWebber
    Free Member

Results are here:
    Results – Manchester MTB Madness

All reports, results photos will go here as they come in:
    British Cycling – Manchester MTB Madness Reports

And the FB group is here:
    Manchester MTB Madness Facebook

surfer
    Free Member

The laps are around 10 minutes and all within the park. Each has been different so far but nothing too technical just good fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Midweek Mountain Bike madness race series’ is closed to new replies.