Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Manchester Airport parking recommendations please
  • tinglesrack
    Free Member

Anyone got any tips for cheap parking options for 1 week for Manchester airport. Either walking distance or one that offers a shuttle bus.

fubar
    Free Member

The official Meet & Greet parking wasn’t very expensive when I last used it but booked well in advance. I don’t think you can get any closer…worth checking prices there first to see if savings elsewhere are worthwhile.

http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/Content/meetandgreetparking

alternatives here

stumpyjon

We used the meet and greet last year as well, wasn’t significantly more than parking in a field miles away. Would recommend.

knightrider
    Free Member

used APH they were very good

ricardo666
    Free Member

Used jetpark with the bike bag and a rucksack. Was fine.

tinglesrack
    Free Member

Thanks for the help people. Have booked a meet and greet for £34.
    All sorted 🙂

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I’m a mile away your welcome to leave it on my drive and a cab to and back from is about £5 each way

tinglesrack
    Free Member

All sorted now but thanks for the kind offer

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

For future reference – if you have a Top Cashback account – use holiday extras to book the car parking. You get 10% back on the cost.

I paid £39 for a fortnight at the long stay a few weeks ago. £34 for 1 week in the T3 multi-storey.

mattrgee
    Free Member

For future reference Flight Shuttle Services are by far the best. Used them loads of times and they’ve always been great.

slimporcini
    Free Member

always used JetParks. had no problems. 😀

unovolo
    Free Member

I used the longstay carpark, booked in advance and cost me £18, which is less than half the price of a return fare for a taxi.
    2 minute bus ride(free) to the terminal.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Manchester Airport parking recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.