Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 142 total)
  • Man who microwaved cat walks free
  • bruneep

Man who microwaved cat walks free

should have the same done to him

Unfecking believable 😯

sofatester
    Free Member

Its a cat, in some countrys they do this for breakfast.

Filthy
    Free Member

what a mindless ****, I dont even like cats buts thats very wrong

cRaNkEnStEin
    Free Member

Throw him to the lions and then see who the pussy is.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I knew that was going to upset me, but I had to read it.

What can you do with ‘people’ like that? And I use that term very loosely.

bomberman
    Free Member

A horrified friend rescued the kitten, which was convulsing and struggling to walk but it had to be put down by vets.

shocking. they should take a couple of fingers for that.

juan
    Free Member

am I the only one to notice that he was drunk?
    Maybe there is a simple answer.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Being drunk is no excuse. Not even a little bit.

cRaNkEnStEin
    Free Member

I didn’t mean to run him over your Honour but I was drunk…

juan
    Free Member

Well in my experience people do very silly stuff when drunk, totally unacceptable and silly stuff…

will
    Free Member
    mudshark
    Free Member

Psycopaths are often found to have tortured animals in their younger days. If I was him I’d be worrying about some of the more aggressive animal rights lot.

Woody
    Free Member

Shouldn’t be too difficult for some of the more radical ‘hands-on’ members of animal protection groups to find where he lives and pay a visit. Might be a little more effective than the slap on the wrist given by the court.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

That is pretty nasty alright. To those suggesting some form of capital punishment, would you have the balls to do it to him? Some peta nutter just might.

ransos
    Free Member

Yes, cooking food and then not eating it is definitely a crime.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Twunt.

Walked out of our office this morning over the Bridge over the canal, only to be greeted by the Comerant that normaly sits on the canal bank having been beaten to death and just left on the walkway..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

surely this is quite benign compared to typical factory farming methods ?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Bottom line, it’s a cat. It doesn’t matter. It has no soul and no rights. It is a slave creature that we use for our amusement. It isn’t even a useful resource.

The only problem with microwaving it is that it demonstrates a lack of ordinary sensitivity on the part of the person doing the microwaving. He is a silly, and probably thoroughly unpleasant, man. But if we started demanding an eye for a cat and a tooth for a sheep we would quickly be vegan and naked.

😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

well they are both cruel Simon but was he planning to eat the cat and Even the veggies accept that the slaughter house is a little better than being cooked alive surely?[ wel lthis one does
    I was also worried by this in the report

“The vet said recovery would take too long and would involve too much suffering.”

so it would have recovered but it would have hurt so they killed it VERY ODD

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Knew I should never had read that, don’t care how drunk you are that is just beyond awful.

What if he’d decided to put a baby in the microwave would they still have let him off? Should never ever be allowed to own a pet again, not a piddley 7 years!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It has no soul

And you do? Can you explain please what you mean by the cat not having a “soul”?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

tinker-belle – Member

What if he’d decided to put a baby in the microwave would they still have let him off? Should never ever be allowed to own a pet again, not a piddley 7 years!

It’s hardly the same thing though is it? What about rat traps? They are a cruel and inhumane way of killing rats, should people go to jail for using them?

The guy should be banned for life from owning pets and possibly given some very in depth psych evalution but other that I think people need some perspective. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of kittens and pups get drowned in sacks every year, ….no one is up in arms about it because it doesnt make the news it’s just part of rural life.

timdrayton
    Free Member

For some reason I get far more upset by news of violence or the mis treatment of animals than i do of humans tbh.

When i was young i caught a guy i went to school with having just swung a kitten by its tail into a wall as hard as he could, repeatedly, back and forth.

I lost it and luckily someone pulled me off him, but i wouldnt have stopped, complete unconscious rage.

mudshark
    Free Member

My mate used to kill feral cats on his farm but putting them in a bag and running them over. Some country folk see things differently to most townies….

coffeeking
    Free Member

Bottom line, it’s a cat. It doesn’t matter. It has no soul and no rights. It is a slave creature that we use for our amusement. It isn’t even a useful resource.

I’m sorry, I’m not one to pick personal arguments normally but you are (or certainly come across as) a complete moron. I’d use stronger language but I’d like to remain un-banned. It has as much “soul” as your or I, we are just animals ourselves, and the only rights of which you talk are legal ones that WE create for our own good, it doesnt mean anything not protected can be hurt or injured with impunity. If you can’t see what is wrong with your thinking I suggest you have your head examined professionally. Anyone who can just say “ah well, its only a cat” when it’s been microwaved (ever seen what that does to an animal?) has serious issues. I can honestly only hope you’re trolling and I’ve taken the bait.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Another reason for all chavs to be shot.

joe1983
    Free Member

sick f*ck. (I thought they deep-fried everything in Scotland?)

cirlam
    Free Member

sick bastard – I’d enjoy smashing his face in

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I’d enjoy smashing his face in

also sick 🙁

Another reason for all chavs to be shot

and presumably this is meant to be ironic, as bad behaviour by one person can hardly be a justification for ethnic cleansing…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Must admit I’d have no problems whatsoever in “dealing” with him, as per an earlier post. I struggle to care a jot for people who display no respect for other living creatures, be they human or animal.

Woody
    Free Member

Some country folk see things differently to most townies…

………….no, there are morons in both areas.

Agreed Coffeeking

ps. nice to see no-one is feeding the rather predictable SFB

BigDummy
    Free Member

Coffeeking, please refrain from calling me a moron, and I’ll refrain from calling you an irrational hysteric. 🙂

In my mind, there is a difference between people and other animals. I eat animals, I do not eat people. I condone the castration of dogs, I object to the enforced sterilisation of proles. I accept that old racehorses can be shot, I do not much care for the same treatment of pensioners. I endorse the forcible shaving of enslaved sheep to make my clothing, I oppose the enslavement and forcible shaving of people for any purpose.

Animals are things we use, for amusement, for food, to do work that is too tiresome for people to do etc etc etc. The cat is admittedly not a very useful animal, but people apparently like having them around, and they alarm some sorts of vermin. But they are not people. (that is all, incidentally, I mean by cats not having souls. I have no idea whether they do or not. I believe the catholic church thinks they do not.)

I agree, we have drawn a series of arbitrary lines around what can and cannot be done to animals and for what reasons. Putting a cat in a microwave is clearly pointless and absurd cruelty. It serves no useful purpose. (If it did we would permit it. As Simon says, animals of equal sentience are treated equally badly as long as we intend to eat them). We protect people from being put in microwaves because they are people, they are assumed to have equal worth based on their common humanity and they have the right to life, protected by the state. We protect cats from being put in the microwave because we dislike the idea that cats are being put in microwaves, not because they are people.

This chap did a bad thing. He accepts he did a bad thing, and has pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges. He has been given a substantial community sentence, and has been banned from owning pets (although not as far as I can see from owning a farm). Justice, in its small way has been done. Justice would be well over-done, to the point of not being justice, if stupid young men who killed cats were themselves put to death.

If he had put a baby in the microwave for the purpose of seeing it die that would, to my mind, be worse than putting a cat in a microwave. Anyone seriously disagree with that statement? 😯

trailmonkey

I think he’s obviously got some severe mental health issues. He should have been subjected to pretty extensive psycho analisis as a matter of course. Drunk or not, nuking a cat shows a worrying degree of disturbed behaviour.

deadlyhifi
    Free Member

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” – Gandhi.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not irrational at all BD – you show no compassion towards the animal that has suffered serious cruelty. Animals killed for food are done so (relatively) humanely, certainly as humanely as possible and for a reason.

Senseless cruelty is utterly wrong, regardless of the animal it is applied to – if I saw someone running along in a field of cows hacking at their legs with an axe I’d not think “oh, its an animal for eating, it doesnt matter”. Likewise just because the animal has no apparent use to you (animals provide plenty of uses, companionship and entertainment being just two) it does not mean you can dismiss this cruelty with “so, its only a cat”.

Your “argument” doesnt really make any sense at all – one minute youre writing that it doesnt matter, its only a cat, then the next you’re saying what happend was cruel and pointless. Make up your mind, if its “only a cat” you shouldnt care about the cruel pointlessness and it would just be entertainment in your eyes.

In my mind there is no difference between a baby or a cat in a microwave, both have equal right to life, both have equal right to remain unharmed. I accept euthanasia of old animals only when their lives are painful and it is cruel leaving them struggling on and I am quite happy for human euthanasia to be acceptable in the same situation (we already do accept that people with cancer have a predictable ending and we dont fight to save them beyond a certain point).

It’s a living animal, you’re not likely to eat a human (as its not really a good idea and there’s a reason its socially unacceptable, not just a legal reasoning) so if you’re not going to eat whatever it is you’re killing, dont kill it. And if you’re going to kill it, do it without pain.

I dont care if he was drunk, or if he claims to be sorry. I suspect he holds the same view as you, “its only a cat”, but doesnt want to be seen to say that in court. No person who has an ounce of decency (or, dare I say it, humanity) in them would microwave a cat, drunk or not. As far as I’m concerned he has just sacrificed his right to be considered as human by anything other than species name.

corroded
    Free Member

I believe there’s substantial evidence that today’s animal torturers are tomorrow’s psychopaths, serial killers and violent offenders. So, I’d hope that someone is keeping an eye on this sadist.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

[Sidles up to coffeeking, pats him on the back and says “you just said everything I needed to say”]

Hear hear!!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Coffeeking, please refrain from calling me a moron, and I’ll refrain from calling you an irrational hysteric

I agree BD, ‘moron’ probably isn’t the appropriate term to describe you. After your last post, ‘complete tw4t’ sounds far more appropriate.

But please don’t refrain from calling me ‘an irrational hysteric’.

I’m fine with that.

scraprider
    Free Member

we have just got a kitten , and i cannot imagien hurting it , its just so sad,there is no excuse.

will
    Free Member

timdrayton – Member
    For some reason I get far more upset by news of violence or the mis treatment of animals than i do of humans tbh.

When i was young i caught a guy i went to school with having just swung a kitten by its tail into a wall as hard as he could, repeatedly, back and forth.

I lost it and luckily someone pulled me off him, but i wouldnt have stopped, complete unconscious rage.

I’m excaly the same! Seeing an animal being hurt makes me so so sad!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘Man who microwaved cat walks free’ is closed to new replies.