Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Man VS 2600 Volts
  • Offroading
    Free Member

Don’t watch this if your whimpy. You’ve been warned!

ouch

cranberry
    Free Member

I got that in an email the other day – poor/daft bugger.

tails
    Free Member

**** that is shocking what was he thinking!! guess he wasn’t. 🙁 video not for squimish or kids

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

Can’t remember my youtube password – Is this the guy on top of the train? Looks like India? If so got it in an email the other day too. Looks like it might have stung a bit for a few days!

The guy is obviously dead instantly. Don’t like the way the flames take about ten seconds to appear – appears he was cooking from the inside out. Yech, poor soul. Wonder if he did it on purpose?

lyons
    Free Member

Wow. Thats scary. I was talking to someone the other day about training to work on high voltage instalations ( not me doing it but the other guy). I was told about an accident where a worker managed to short out 275kv, and it caused such a big explosion that it blew the transformer house etc apart.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I always thought it was th amps not the volts that got you.

So, how many amps were there?

Enough to push a smegging train!

lyons
    Free Member

it is the amps, but even though it runs at a high voltage, to reduce the amps (otherwise the cables would have tobe ridiculously thick) theres still a lot of current running through there.

brakes
    Free Member

I think it was his stupidity that killed him
    I feel sick, but that might be the jelly babies I just ate

mogrim

Still, they cremate the dead in India don’t they?

takisawa2

I would say more like 25,000 volts.
    A lad I used to play with as a child climbed over a footbridge & stepped onto the wires. I didn’t see it happen, my best friend did & suffered years of nightmares etc. I was about 300yrds away in the park, but I’ll never forget the sickening bang & flash.
    And the poor buggers charred body still on fire on the train tracks below.

mrchrispy

just a scratch, he’ll walk it off

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Man VS 2600 Volts’ is closed to new replies.